Follow Her

Remember when I said I was sick and didn't feel like going to the movie? I didn't go and got screamed at by my family for being the worst person in the world. My mom called me an asshole and said I'm "not normal." 

I know now how worthless I am to them and am tired of people their personal punching bag. 

No one even cares anyway so don't know why I'm bothering to add this in here. Enjoy the update.

Your POV:

"I am ready for the game!" Mal skipped down the hallway. "So ready for the game."

"Why?" Alex said. "Why is she skipping."

"She's excited." I said. "Aren't you?"

"Yeah but it's Mal. She might herself." She said. "And she tripped." She sighed. "Mal, get up." 

Kelley walked up to us. "Why is she on the floor? Actually, I don't wanna know." She said grabbing my hand. 

"Come on, Mal." Alex helped her up.

Kelley's POV:

"O'Hara you'll be starting the match on the bench, JJ same with you. L/N, you're starting up top with Alex. And HAO, Tobin, Carli and Morgan." She finished up.

We got ready for the game and soon warmups were underway. 

"How'd Jill react?" Ali asked kicking the ball to Christen.

"She was pissed." I said as Christen kicked it to Morgan. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. Pissed we didn't tell her." They laughed.

"What about your families?"

"Again. Pissed I didn't tell them. You guys get why I kept it quiet, though right?"

"Yeah." Sonnett said. "Imagine if you told everyone, then Y/N said no. That'd be so awkward."

Warmups ended and the game started. "COME ON!" Ashlyn clapped. 

The other team got a free kick but we cleared it. I watch Y/N chased it down.

No one's POV:

"L/N running after this ball here. Don't think she'll get to it OH! Y/N L/N was just pushed head first into the post. The US bench is on their feet, trainers are on the field. It's a yellow card." 

Kelley's POV:

"SHIT!" Ashlyn jumped up. Y/N was holding her head. 

The trainers ran to her. They immediately signaled for a substitution. "MAL!" Dawn said. "Get ready you're going in." 

"Come on, Y/N." Julie said next to me. Christen put her arm around my shoulders.

"She's gonna be fine, ok Kel? She's gonna be fine." 

Mal walked to the 4th official.

"Substitution for the USA. Leaving the match #15 Y/N L/N replacing her #2 Mallory Pugh." The trainers helped Y/N off the field and Mal jogged on. 

"How is she?" Jill asked.

"There's some blood, we're gonna take her into the locker room." 

I looked at Jill. "Fine you can go check, but come back as soon as possible ok? You're gonna play today." I nodded and got up, following Y/N to the locker room.

So today my mom apologized for calling me an asshole. Her words were "Sorry I called you an asshole. You kind of were one though."

If you're gonna end up calling me an asshole again what's the point of apologizing? 

I hate it here.