Stop Crying

Your POV:

It was a tied game. "Kling!"

She had the ball and crossed it into the box. I got a head on it and it hit the Brazilian goalkeeper and went away from goal. It landed at Crystal's feet and she put it away.

We were heading into the half with a lead over Brazil.

"Yes!" Emily ran to my and patted my head. "There we go!" Crystal and Alex joined the hug. Cheney walked over and patted my head.

"Not bad rookies." She said. Morgan was behind her.

"Hell yeah!"

We went into the locker room and sat there. "Nice first half." Jill said.

As we walked back out to the field Steph grabbed me, Alyssa and Ash. "Remember our deal ladies?"

"Yeah. Remember you have to be ON the field for it to count as a cap?"

"Joke's on you." Steph said. "Jill said I'm gonna play."

"Funny." Ash said. "Jill said the same thing to me.... In May."

"You'll get there eventually, Steph." I patted her head and ran onto the field.

I saw Tobin sit on the bench and saw Steph by the fourth official. "It's eventually." She smirked.

I ran onto the field and she was behind me. "Get ready to be my servant."

"What the hell did I just hear?" Morgan said.

The game continued. There were chances but no goals. The ref signaled for a substitute.

We all looked. "NO!" Moe said. I patted her shoulder.

"There, there."

Cheney was coming out. She hugged all of us and made her way to Carli.

Captain Carli ran onto the field. "Ok stop the crying. We have a game to play."

"Who's crying?" Steph asked. Carli pointed and we all looked. "Damn it Morgan."

I walked over to her. "Let's play!" I said. Everyone ran back into position. "Look at me." She looked. "Stop fucking crying. Stop it right now. Or I'll beat your ass? Got it?"

She laughed. "You're such a great friend."

"I know. But I'm serious I will beat your ass." I pushed her.