Who Are You

Since I have so much written for this story, I need you guys to start thinking. Do you want to go to Rio or have Jill be Jill and cut your ass?

Your POV:

My time in California ended and I went back home. Things are going well.

I landed and my dad picked me up. "How was the wedding?"

"It was beautiful." I smiled. "She looked like a princess."

He laughed. "How's Christen?"

"She's good." I nodded. "Rory emailed the team. Something about our new captain." I said.

"When's the next game? For the national team?"

"December 6th." I said. "Hawaii."

"Hawaii? Wow that's amazing." He said. "I'll be watching. With my L/N jersey on."

He dropped me off. "Before you leave you should grab lunch?" He said. "Who knows when you'll be back home again."

"Um yeah. That sounds great dad. Text me when you're off from work."

I got out and went inside.

Eventually our break came to an end and I was heading to Hawaii. My dad never got time off of work so Lunch was a no go. He's been working more to have enough money for Christmas.

I got to Hawaii and met up with the team. "Rookie!" Morgan said.

"Rookie." I walked over to her. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. You look happy?"

"I am happy." I said. "Really happy."

Kelley scoffed from behind me. I turned to her. "Hey Kel. How was your break?"

"Amazing." She said in a serious, monotone voice.

"Great." I turned back to Morgan.

"I'd ask how yours was but I'll just ask Press. Hey Press? How was Y/N's break."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Kelley what the hell?"

"Don't what the hell me." She said. "You and Press are hookin up. Admit it."

"You're insane." I said.

"Really? The wedding? Press doesn't know her!"

"What's the big deal? I was in the area and didn't want to be the one person alone at a wedding. Christen didn't have plans, I asked her if she wanted to go, she said yes!"

"So you two went on a date? Is that what this is?"

"Why is it even important to you!" I said. "Fuck, Kelley. I forgave you, said we could be friends and now this?" I shook my head. "Who the fuck are you?" I walked away.

"We aren't done talking!"

"Yes we are." 

DAMN IT KELLEY!! WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU!