Wait What?

I love Lauren Jauregui. That bisexual Cuban-American woman grabbed my ass once upon a time. What a great day that was.

Anyway! ENJOY!

Your POV:

Colombia just scored?

What?

I stood there and watched them celebrate. Then I looked back at Hope. "What the fuck?" I said.

I looked around at all my teammates. "What just happened?" Whitney said.

"I have no idea." Morgan answered.

"Guys." I said. "Bring it in." We all huddled up. "They scored, we're confused. Move on. Let's get that goal back and show them why we're the #1 team in the world." We walked back to start the game up again.

"Nice words there." Carli said. "I'm the captain though."

"Really? Where was your motivational speech then?" I jogged back to my spot.

"Did you really just speak to Carli Lloyd like that?" Christen said.

"Carli Lloyd, Mia Hamm. They're all people and I'll talk to people however I want."

"So you'd sass Mia Hamm like that?"

"Actually nah. She'd beat my ass, but Carli needs to start being the captain we need."

Carli got the ball and passed it to me. I saw Crystal and sent it up to her. She scored.
"OH!" She ran and jumped on me. "There we go!"

We went into halftime tied 1-1.

Crystal jumped on my back. "Let the comeback begin!"

"Feelin a little sore." HAO said. "Girl kicked me right in the leg, ref called nothing." She shook her head.

"What an asshole." I said. 

"Thank you."

"You should fight her. I'll back you up all the way." 

"You're being sarcastic, fuck you. You little shit."

I laughed. "We need some young legs! HAO is burnt out."

"Who's in better shape? Me? Oh yeah I am." She pushed me.

"No we are gonna take you out." Dawn said. "You're in great shape but they are targeting you. They know how important you are to us." She said. "Mal's replacing you."

"At least it's someone good." She smiled.

Mal and Alex came in for Carli and HAO.

"Ready kid? I feel a goal from you."

"I feel vomit. Is that normal?"

"No." I said. The whistle blew.