Happy New Year?

Your POV:

"Half an hour to midnight." Jayden said. "Who you kissing?"

"Who do you think?" I said.

"You and Christen are adorable together?"

"They totally banged before they came here." Jayden's brother Mason laughed.

"Bro." Jayden said.

"Mason, grow up." Jayden's girlfriend added.

"She's not denying it!" Mason continued. "They did it!"

"I'm leaving." I said.

"You know I'm right!"

"Kiss my ass, Mason."

I walked over to Christen and grabbed her hand. "My cousins are annoying." I put my head on her shoulder. "At least you're here."

"Just think about it. In" She looked at her phone. "28 minutes, we can kiss at midnight and then go back to the hotel." She smiled. "Start the new year with a bang."

"You didn't."

"Oh but I did."

"You met Mason didn't you?"

"Sadly." She said quietly.

Kelley's POV:

"New year!!!" Erin yelled. "2016!! Kelley be happy."

"No." I said.

"Why?"

"No." I grabbed my cup. "I need a refill."

"Kelley sweetheart. You've had enough."

"Really? Cause everything Erin is saying is still pissing me off. I'm not drunk enough. Jerry!" I gave him my cup. "You know what I want." He took it and went to fill it.

My mom glared at me. "Kelley Maureen O'Hara, I thought you were going to change. Be a better person this year."

"That was before I knew Y/N and Press were dating." Jerry gave me my cup. "Thanks bro." I took a sip. "I'm dealing with heartbreak. Leave me alone."

"Heartbreak?"

"Yeah. Y/N broke my heart."

Erin scoffed. "Of course she did. Not like you introduced another girl as your girlfriend or anything." I glared at her and took another sip. "When will you get it through your head? You introduced her to Ann and called her your girlfriend. If anything you broke her heart. Press really cares about her, and treats her right. Besides, she's happy."

"How is that helping me?"

"Wake up Kel. You don't have a broken heart. You broke a heart."