I'll Let Them All Know

My semester ends Wednesday and I am free!!!!!! I will be all yours all the time! Get ready for double updates and all that good shit! 

Your POV:

"We should get together tonight." The girl said. "I'd love to see you again."

"Tonight? Not available tonight."

"When are you available? We can make it work."

I walked up to them. "What's going on here?"

"This nice young lady is an english speaking Brazilian." Kelley said.

"Good for her. I'm a fist throwin American. What's good bitch?"

"Babe." Kelley said. "Um excuse us."

The girl left and I sat down. "The hell was that?"

"The hell was what?"

"You threatening that girl. We were just talking."

"Talking? Didn't look like just talking."

Kelley scoffed. "You're my girlfriend. I care about you a lot ok? I wouldn't do something like that."

"You did it before and we weren't even dating."

"I know I did and I'll always regret hurting you. But I've learned from my mistakes. The mistakes of almost losing you forever."

I looked away.

"I haven't been in a lot of relationships. I'm terrible with feelings, even with friendships." Kelley said. "But it's something about you that changes everything. I feel like I can tell you anything and everything and normally that would scare me but it doesn't." She smiled. "I've fallen in love with you. It started when I first met you on the field freshmen year, but I was stupid and trying to keep that stupid reputation I never wanted."

She never wanted to be that person? Why would she go along with it?

"But now? I will let the whole world know that I, Kelley Maureen O'Hara, am in love with you, Y/N L/N." She grabbed my hand. "And to answer her question of when I was available. It's never. I'm not available and don't plan on being available any time soon. You are stuck with me."

"That better have been your answer cause I won't hesitate to smack those freckles off your face." I sat down.

"Not my freckles." She put her hand on her cheek. "Anything but the freckles."

Our weird date ended and we headed back to the hotel. "You're hot when you're jealous." She said.

"If you're thinking about trying to make me jealous more often, say bye to the freckles."
"I wasn't gonna do that. I wouldn't intentionally try to hurt you like that. Even if it was incredibly hot." She said. "This relationship is important to me ok? You are important to me. I want this to work out."

"I do too." I said. "You know what else I want?"

"Name it and it's yours."

"That gold medal."

She smirked. "Babe. Me too."