Time and Space

Your POV:

"I'll see you later." I said. "Alright. Bye." I hung up. After I hung up with Eliza my phone rang again.

Christen

I answered. "What do you want child?"

"Kelley's gone wild."

"And I care because?"

"Because she told Ann that whatever THEY had meant nothing to her because she is in love with you."

"Wow. She told the truth?"

"I know I couldn't believe it eith- wait. You aren't questioning the fact that Kelley thinks she's in love with you?"

"I don't care about her feelings for me." I said. "I moved on. She needs to do the same."

"Ok well moving on from THAT. Ann's pissed now and is flying to Chicago as we speak."

I sat up. "To do what?!"

"Kill you for "stealing her woman" as she said. Her words."

"What the fuck." I sighed. "What did I do to deserve this? I just want to play soccer!"

"I know. I know. Listen we got practice. Big victory tour match tomorrow. I'll call you after, lock your doors and stay out of sig- actually. Move in with Arin, Sofia and Danny. Ann found out where you live, how I don't know but she doesn't know where those weirdos live."

I nodded. "Alright. Thanks Press." I hung up.

Now I got a crazy ex girlfriend on my ass? Great.

Kelley's POV:

"On a scale of 1-10 how bad did I mess up?"

"8."

"5."

"100." Everyone looked at Kling. "Yeah. I know what I said."

"Kel." I looked at Abby. "Come with me." We walked away from the rest of the team "You messed up. But you can fix it."

"How? She hates me."

"She's hurt. You hurt her, Kelley." She said. "Give her the time and space she needs. Get your head on straight, and try to be honest with her."

"But I like her. She'll never have those feelings for me again." I looked down.

Abby laughed. "She will. Trust me. She will." She patted my head and walked away.

I took my phone out and looked at Instagram.

Y/N posted a selfie with some girl.

Y/NL/N: Date night with this one

I sighed and locked my phone.

Time and space.

I can do that.