Saved Them

Your POV:

"Why." I covered my face. "Why."

"Dude. Your girlfriend looks ready to murder him."

I looked over. "Damn it, Kelley." I jogged over. "Kel! Kelley!" Fans started screaming. "What are you doing!"

"He's talking about you!"

"Let him talk then!"

"You're a shit player!" The guy yelled.

"MAN SHUT UP!" Sam yelled. "THEY'RE HAVING A MOMENT!"

Security grabbed the man. "Sir we're gonna have to ask you to leave. You've had too much to drink and you're scaring the kids."  

"Good! I'm gonna go watch better footballers than you!" He pointed to me. 

"Good luck with that." I said. I looked at Kelley. "Calm down." I said.

She looked down and sat again. Sam looked at me. "I got this!" She sat with Kelley.

I jogged back to my team. "What happened?" Christen asked. "Actually it's Kelley. I don't wanna know."

I smiled. "Ah, Chris. Can always count on you for a laugh."

"That's my job as your friend."

"But like. Y'all had sex." Steph walked by us.

"STEPH!" Danny yelled. "Shut up!" 

"L/N!" Coach yelled. "I want you in the game but not right at the start." He said. "Be ready."

"Always am." 

The 2nd half started. 

60th minute. "Alright. L/N!" I got up. "You're going in for Cara." He started giving me instructions. "Get at their backline. Give Krieger a hard time. Get us back into this game." I nodded. 

Ref allowed us to make the change and I ran onto the field. "What's the plan?" Danny asked.

"Get the ball and keep it." I said. "Attack their back 4. Wear them down." 

Danny nodded. "Chris!" She looked over. "Remember when Chicago crushed Sweden?" She nodded. "Ready?"

"Just get me the ball." She said.

The end of the game was starting to get closer. Still down 1.

Danny got the ball and passed it up to me. I saw Christen.

"Just get me the ball."

Without thinking twice I sent the ball towards her. 

Kelley's POV:

I stood up. "Come on!" Christen shot the ball.

"GOAL!!!" Sam jumped up.

"THERE WE GO!" I clapped. "Come on Chicago!" 

"Chicago goal scored in the 80th minute by #23 Christen Press assisted by #4 Y/N L/N." 

I clapped. "That's my girl!!"

"Easy fifth harmony." Sam said. I looked at her. "What? That was a good song." She sat back down. 

No one's POV:

"And the unstoppable duo of Press and L/N strikes yet again for Chicago. This time when they needed it the most. We are all tied up here in Washington at 1. To extra time we go!"