Team Changes

Your POV:

"CHENEY!" I ran over to her. She came to practice and brought baby Jrue. "Look at her. She is beautiful." I hugged her. "You look great."

"Shut up." She laughed. "How's everything?"

"I'm shooting better."

"It's cause she doesn't have a giant rock on her finger anymore." Yael walked over. "That's why Syd has no aim."

"Yell at Dom, not me." She walked over with Cassius. "Cassius look! It's your aunties!" 

"How come I wasn't invited to this baby party?" ARod came over with Luke. I took him.

"Hi, cutie." I smiled.

"Cassius look a cousin!" 

Cassius didn't react.

"He's not having it." I said. "Look at them! The three amigos!" 

"Jrue and her two protectors." Cheney laughed. "At least I know she'll have two good friends growing up with her."

ARod looked at Jrue then back to Luke. "We could be in-laws." She said to Cheney. 

"Amy."

"Hey! I'm just saying, when your little girl grows up IF she likes boys don't you want it to be a boy you know will be a respectful young man?"

"What about my son?" Sydney asked.

"He's a Dwyer." I said. "You poor thing." I looked at Cassius.

"Want to make him a L/N?"

"Stop trying to sell your son!" Cheney said.

We continued preseason, everyone was looking good. I flew out to record my story and promos for my youth camp. Things were really coming together for me.

Camp was coming up quick and we didn't know who our new coach was.

"Abby." Amy said. "Who else would it be?"

"I wouldn't be a good player if Abby was coach." Syd said. "I'd just sit near her and just cry. Like you're back!" She started fake crying. "You are back."

We laughed. "Hey, whoever it is needs to be better than dumbass."

"And they better keep Dawn."

"Fitness testing wouldn't be the same without Dawn." I said.

Two days later I was on my laptop with FS1 on. 

"Breaking new out of US Soccer today, they have named Lauren Holiday has the new coach of the US Women's National team. Holiday takes over after Jill Ellis was fired a few weeks ago. Holiday now has a week to name a squad and start her new life as coach."

The squad was named, ARod was back, Hope had shoulder surgery and wasn't available. JJ was getting married, Whitney was named to the squad but pulled herself out. HAO also wanted to stay with Arsenal.

Morgan and Tobin all picked up injuries in preseason and decided to skip camp to recover. 

Cheney then decided to call in Syd instead of Lynn. "You sure?" Sydney asked her.

"You're ready to get your spot back Syd." She said. 

I was listed as a midfielder, Cheney told me I'd play in whichever position I felt comfortable. I told her I'd play wherever she needed me to play.

Everyone was getting ready to report to camp, I, however, was getting ready to go see a certain center back get married.

"Man I was ready for two weddings. Now there's only one." I saw Christen. 

"PRESS!" I ran and hugged her. "I MISSED YOU!"

"I missed you too! Thanks for saying bye last camp you jerk!" She slapped me.

"You idiots done?" 

"Danny!" I hugged her. "What's up?"

"I miss you in Chicago, that's what's up." She sighed. "Why did they have to trade you? You were my go to girl!"

"Oh, thanks, Danny." Sofia said.

"No, you're my girl. Y/N was my back up."

"I was a side chick? Damn Daniel back at it with the hurtful words."

We sat and the wedding started. JJ looked amazing, as always.

The ceremony ended. "Time to party." Danny got up.

"This is why I never go places with her." Alyssa said to me. 

"We can't let her go by herself. Who knows what might happen."

Expect longer updates from now on. Like little bit longer than what this update was.