Family Dinner

Your POV:

We sat at the table and ate dinner. Mom asked them about their days at school. Now it was quiet.

"Are you dating Kelley O'Hara?" Gabriel asked. I started choking.

"Y/N are you alright?" My mom said.

"I'm fine. What the hell Gabe!"

"What!" He said.

I sighed. "No I'm not dating her."

"Are you friends with her?"

"No."

"But whenever you called mom she'd always ask about her."

"Didn't you two go on a date?" Ethan asked.

"It's complicated." I said. "Ok? And why are you so obsessed about Kelley?"

"I'm just looking out for my big sis, man." He said. "I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now."

"Shut up and eat you loser." Ethan said.

"Boys."

"Sorry mom." They both said.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Are you friends with Christen Press?"

"I am."

"She's my favorite player." Chloe said.

"She's hot."

"Gabriel!" My mom said.

"What she is? Damn I can't do nothing in this house."

I laughed.

"I'm gonna video chat with Christen later." I said. "If you wanna say hi?"

"YES!"

I pointed my fork at him. "You're not invited you little horn ball."

"Mom!"

"Eat your peas." She said.

We finished eating and I helped clean up.

"All my kids play soccer. Then we have Gabe." My mom sighed taking a sip of wine.

"Maybe he's adopted." Ethan shrugged. I laughed and high fived him.

"Talk to me." I said to him. "Why UCLA?"

"They came to me. I liked everything this said and the campus is great."

"Ok but like what about Santa Clara?"

"And live in your shadow? No thanks." He laughed. "It's hard enough already. Stepped on the field and the opposing teams coach said. "ah Ethan L/N! Are you a goal scorer like your sister?" I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm a center back and not a forward like my sister."

I laughed. "Who sometimes plays in midfield." I said to him. "I didn't know I impacted the boys soccer teams. That's new."

"You even impacted the baseball team." He said. "My best friend? Jackson? Yeah he told me to tell you to take your talent and shove it up your"

"OK! Children." My mom said. "It is my movie night." She said. "Y/N can you make sure Chloe and Gabe get their homework done?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ethan, I know you're already done."

"Oh aren't you just a perfect little child." I ruffled his hair.

"Get off!" 

"Y/N! Leave your brother al- oh forget it." My mom sat on the couch.

"I go to the library after school." He said. We went upstairs. "Quiet place to get homework done so I can have the night free? I'll take it." He went to his room.

I went to mine and grabbed my laptop.