My Stanford Girl

CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!! All those 3-1 jokes came back and fucked Cleveland so hard.

We finally find out which Stanford Girl is the chosen one.

Is it Christen?

Is it Kelley?

Read and find out.

Also if the person you wanted is who didn't get picked, no fighting I'm just a child... who is in college and has tattoos

Your POV:

I walked out onto the field. "Y/N?" Jill said. "What are you doing?"

"Practicing." She smiled and nodded. Everyone stopped at stared at me. "I know I'm perfect but stop fucking staring and get to work assholes." I kicked a ball at Morgan and it hit her in the face.

"WHY!" Morgan yelled as she hit the turf.

"Morgan I'm so sorry but that just made my entrance the best ever!" I started laughing.

Christen looked at me and smiled then walked away. Kelley walked over. "You ok?"

"I'm great."

After a good training session we headed off to relax before dinner. "Dinner!" Whitney threw her arms up. "Yes!"

"You're such a child."

We walked down and ate dinner as a team. Everyone was laughing and talking about random stuff. There was trash talk between NWSL teams and just college enemies talking shots at each other.

It was the best.

Christen was taking with Tobin.

Kelley was with Morgan.

I got up and walked over.

"Hey. Can we talk?"

"Yeah." We walked away from the rest of the team. "What you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"Us?"

"Yeah. I know you said you'd be ok as long as I'm happy." She looked down. "But I know you. I know that in your head, you'll make yourself believe you're ok but you won't be. It will kill you everyday."

"That's what we're talking about?"

"There's no trust anymore with me and Christen. Even in a what if situation, she still doesn't trust me. I've been in a relationship where I got cheated on and she knows that. You hurt me, but so did she. The only difference is she hurt me when we were together and you hurt me when there was nothing going on."

The team started laughing from inside.

"We became friends, you and me. Got to know each other. More than we did that first date. I saw the real Kelley O'Hara and I'd be lying if I said I didn't fall for her."
She smiled.

"It's me? You're picking me?"

"It was probably always gonna be you." I said. "Every time we played Stanford and all my teammates joked about us. Your team too. It was gonna happen eventually."

"What about Christen? You guys are teammates in Chicago."

"I think she'll be fine. A certain midfielder's got her back."

Again if the person you wanted is who didn't get picked, no fighting.