The Final

Your POV:

I sat in the crowd with my dad. We were near Kelley's family again.

Ann was here.

I sat away from her and Kelley's family. I wonder how long they knew about that relationship.

How long they were going to continue acting like me and Kelley were perfect for each other.

5 minutes into the game. Carli had 2 goals. Japan tried to clear the ball but Lauren smashed it into the net. 3-0. We got this.

"Wait what the hell is Carli doing?" My dad said. She shot it from midfield?

This bitch.

"CARLI!" It slipped past the keepers hands and into off the post. Hat trick.

Kelley's POV:

"HOLY FUCK!" I jumped up. "What the hell!"

Christen grabbed my shoulders. Before the half ended, Japan got 1 back.

4-1 with another 45 minutes to go.

I walked onto the field to warm up. Christen and Amy came with me.

"I was not expecting this score line coming into the game today." Amy said.

"Right? This is shocking." Sydney said when she ran up next to us. We passed the ball around and talked.

"So I saw Y/N yesterday."

Oh no. She's gonna kick my ass.

"Yeah? About what?"

"We were talking about you." She smiled. Wait why is she smiling? "I'm happy you finally told her the truth."

"You're happy?" She nodded. "Most people wouldn't be happy by that but, ok Press." I kicked the ball to ARod.

"Why wouldn't I be happy?" Christen asked. "You finally told her the truth Kelley."

"Yeah but happy? I was expecting my ass getting kicked." Both teams ran onto the field and we walked over to the bench.

"Why would I kick your ass?" We passed out water and huddled up.

"Team on 3." Abby said. "1, 2, 3."

"TEAM!" The starters ran back onto the field and the rest of us sat on the bench.

"Because I told her I have a girlfriend." I said.

"You did what?" She glared at me.