Kelley's Been Whining

Your POV:

I walked off the field. "Y/N!" Fans yelled. I walked over. 

"Hey guys." I said. "You enjoy the game?"

"Yeah! Sky Blue should've won though!" A little girl said.

I nodded. 

"Can you sign this?" A boy held out a ball. 

"Of course I can." I took it and signed it. "Here you go."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I signed more stuff and took pictures. "Alright thank you guys for coming out tonight! You gonna watch the world cup?"

"YEAH!" They all yelled.

"Alright. Have a good summer guys, get home safe." I walked off the field. 

*Next Day*

I packed my suitcase and got ready to leave. 

"Ready?" Yeah my dad asked my mom to get him tickets so he can come with me. Father bonding with his daughter. Those were his words.

Only difference is my mom made him pay for the tickets and I didn't. Remember my tickets were a gift cause my mom thought I was depressed about being cut from the team.

Ok mom.

Sure.

We finished getting our stuff together and headed to the airport. When we landed we got a ride to the hotel and got checked in. I got a separate room because knowing Kelley, she'd probably figure out I was here.

There was a knock on my door. I opened it. "Wanna go get dinner?" My dad asked.

"Sure." I said. We left and walked to a restaurant.

"Y/N?" I turned around. 

"Oh. Hi Mrs. O'Hara." She hugged me. Wow this family loves me.

"You came back?"

"I don't have any games for a while so here I am." 

"Great now Kelley can stop whining." Erin commented from behind her. "Girl's been missing you like crazy."

"I have a team to play for too." I said. "She knows that." 

"Y/N?" My dad said.

"Dad this is Karen and Erin O'Hara. Kelley's mom and sister. This is my father." I said. 

He shook both their hands. "We are going to get dinner. You two are welcome to join us?"

"Sounds great." Erin said. "Me and you have a LOT to talk about. Starting with my sister did you find her bloody nose hot at all?"