You Coming to Rio?

SO HAO QUOTED MY TWEET AND THEN TWEETED ME TODAY!!!!!!!! IT'S CRAZY!!!!

ALSO trump is currently winning and I'm leaving the country 

In this world, Zika doesn't exist. When Hope kicks the ball, they cheer not boo.

Fuck haters!

Your POV:

"So what's the news?" Brandon asked.

"Well the Olympics are coming up. Jill put the roster together, called everyone. That's why I'm home. We play one more game then we're off."

"Ok?" Matthew said. "And?"

"And I'm on the roster." My dad jumped up. "I'm going to Rio to represent the USA!"

Yvonne stood up. "Congratulations!" She hugged me.

"MY SISTER IS AN OLYMPIAN!" Matthew screamed.

"There's been a lot of screaming today." I said.

"This is so exciting!" My dad said. "I'm so proud of you. When do you leave?"

"27th." I said. "First game is the 3rd."

He looked at Yvonne. "Who wants to go to Brazil?"

Kelley's POV:

"Kelley!"

"Hey mom." I hugged her. "Dad."

"You look good Kel."

"I feel good. Ready for this."

"You're first Olympics." She squeezed my face. "I'm so proud of you."

"Mom. You're hurting me."

She let go. "Sorry. I'm just so excited."

"We leave the 27th. You guys gonna come?"

"Of course. We wouldn't miss it."

I hung out with my parents and then left to get ready to leave for camp.

When I was almost done my phone started ringing

Press

"Oh shit." I said. Then I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey KO."

"You mean KO as in my name and not want you secretly want to do to me right?"

"We'll see." She said. "Not why I called though."

"Why did you call? Need help with Tobin?"

"Ok why does everyone bring up Tobin when talking to me?"

"Cause you two are a thing. Duh." I said. "Stop rolling your eyes."

"How did you? Never mind."

"Look. Tobin likes you. She has for a while now. I know cause she told me. After you and Y/N broke up, or when you dumped her, she told me that she wanted to make a move but thought it would be weird."

"She likes me?"

"Do you want me to say it in Spanish?"

"You don't speak Spanish."

"Damn right I don't. Now that me and Y/N are together, and you two are amigos. Ha I know that." She sighed. "Tobin wants to ask you out. Or you can beat her to it, call her up and tell her you need to talk when we get to KC."

"The Stanford Player is so good with relationships yet she's in her first REAL relationship."

"2nd. I actually did date Ann. For like 2 weeks. But do it Press. You need a little ToBae in your life. Yeah I read the tweets. DO IT!" I hung up. "Kelley O'MatchMaker. Self five!"

We all need dork Kelley in our lives.