Our Mom

Your POV:

We were home. 

"Where are we heading first?" Kelley asked as we got out of the airport. 

"Home so I can get my car." I said. I looked around.

"How are we getting there?"

I smiled. "Yvonne." I walked over. "Thank you for picking us up. You remember Kelley."

"Of course. How are you?" Yvonne asked.

"I'm great, thank you. How are you?"

"Fantastic. Get in." We got in the car. "What is the occasion?" Yvonne asked.

"Just wanted to check in on my siblings, mom everyone." I smiled. "Kind of missed you guys."

"Looking at your hand I'm guessing the wedding is back on?"

"Yep." Kelley got happy. "I realized what an idiot I was, we talked, I told her how much of an idiot I was and then proposed again. She said yes." 

"That's great. I like you, Kelley. When I heard what happened I was a little shocked."

"Why?"

"Because I was rooting for you two," Yvonne said pulling up in front of my house. "Your mom is at work as you know, Gabe and Chloe are getting out soon."

"I know." I smiled. "I'm gonna go pick those losers up."

"Call if you need anything. I mean anything. We'll be right there." 

"We will. Thanks again Yvonne." I smiled. She drove off.

"Ok." I looked at my phone. "The little shits get out in 45 minutes, it takes 15 minutes to get to the school. Let's go." We got in my car and drove to the high school.

"This is where you went to school?"

"Yep." I smiled as we parked. "Top goal scorer," I smirked. "Freshman, Sophomore, Junior AND senior year."

"Were you varsity all 4 years?"

"They have the freshman team," I said. "Started out there, they saw how good I was and put me on varsity. Scored more than the reigning top scorer. She was a senior and she hated me." 

Kelley laughed. "Wonder what she's doing now."

"She works here," I said. "As the coach of the girl's soccer team." I laughed. "Come on, they love when I visit." We walked inside. 

"Surprise." I said to the lady at the front desk. 

"Y/N! Welcome back! Who is this?" 

"This is my teammate, best friend, and fiancee Kelley O'Hara." I said. 

"Nice to meet you." Kelley said. "Tell me, how was Y/N in high school?"

"She was your average student. Average grades, moody teenager, headphones in all the time, got in trouble for kicking a ball in the hallways, classrooms." I shook my head. "But we'd rather have her back than Gabe. That kid is a terror."

"I know." I said. "I'm sorry."

I showed Kelley around and introduced her to some old teachers. The tour/visit ended and we waited for the little shits. 

"Y/N!" I saw Chloe. She ran to me. 

"Hey, sis." She hugged me. 

"Thank god you're home. Mom will listen to you."

"What?" Gabe walked over. "What's going on?"

"The guy hits her." He said. "I've seen and heard it. I was home from sick, he didn't know and hit her."

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" I looked at Kelley. "Everyone in the car." I grabbed Kelley. "When we get home take them somewhere. I'm waiting for my mom and this dick to get home."

"No. I'm not letting you do this alone, Y/N it isn't safe. Call your dad. Call the police, please. I just got you back."

"Kelley. This is my mom. The woman who raised all 4 of us by herself. She is the strongest woman I know and she's being pushed around by this asshole. I'm not waiting for the police OR my dad. She'd do it if it was me." I got in the car.

Kelley's POV:

We pulled up to their house.

"He's home." Gabe sighed. "That's his ugly car." He growled. "I take shits prettier than that thing."

"Too much info lil bro." Y/N said. She looked at me. "Watch them, distract them, please."

"Don't do this."

"If this was your mom, or Erin what would do you?" I looked down. "Exactly. We'd do anything to protect the one's we love and care about." She opened the door and so did I. I got in the driver's seat.

"Kelley, what's happening?" Chloe asked.

"We're gonna go grab food. You guys hungry?"

"What about Y/N?" Gabe asked.

"She'll meet us there." 

"HE'S IN THERE!" Gabe yelled. I drove away. "KELLEY! MY SISTER IS IN THERE! LET ME OUT!" 

Your POV:

I unlocked the door. "Mom?"

"Y/N." She was in the kitchen. "You shouldn't be home." 

"I've seen everyone except you." I said. "Can't come home and not visit wonder woman." 

She smiled. "You've seen me. You should go see your grandparents. They'd be happy to see you."

I walked further into the house. "I can see them later. I want to talk to you. What's going on?" I sat on the couch.

"Who's this?" A guy walked downstairs. 

I stood up. "Who the hell are you?"

He looked at my mom. "Who's this?"

"My oldest. Y/N." She looked down.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Trevor." 

I nodded. "Well, Trevor. If you don't mind I'm trying to catch up with my mom so" I looked at the door.

"Oh, I do mind, little girl." He walked to me. "You speak to me with respect."

"You want me to respect you?" I smirked. "How about you respect my mom, then we'll see if you're worth respecting."

He laughed and rubbed his beard. Then turned to my mom. "She's funny. The other two are respectful. Talk when spoken too, but this one." He looked back to me. "This one doesn't know when to shut her mouth."

I shrugged. "When I have to be quiet, I am. But when assholes like you show up, I'll never shut my mouth." 

Kelley's POV:

"KELLEY THE BRAKES! HIT THE BRAKES!" Chloe screamed.

I slammed on the brakes. "WHAT?!"

"There is a squirrel in the middle of the street."

I threw my head back. "I thought something was wrong." I turned to her.

"Something was wrong. You were gonna run over your cousin."

"My cousin?"

"Come on. You've seen the tweets right?"

"I have but they really aren't on my mind right now." I looked back to the road. The squirrel ran away.

"My sister is on your mind." Gabe said. "Then turn around and take us to her. It's OUR mom too." He said. "I want to kick that guys ass just as bad as Y/N."

I smiled. "She'll be pissed at me for bringing you guys there." 

"Don't worry about that." Gabe said.

I turned around and headed back to their house. "Let's go kick his ass then." 

I'm having a bad month. Hope y'all enjoyed.