You Did What?

Christen's POV:

We ate dinner. It was pretty awkward. Now we were all just talking.

My phone started vibrating.

Ash

"Excuse me." I said getting up. I went outside and answered my phone. "What Ash?"

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing. Why are you calling me? You never call me."

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. Kelley called me yesterday in a very good mood. I guess she called Y/N and they like worked things out. Y/N said they could be friends or something like that. If you saw Kelley you'd think they were engaged or some shit."

"No I haven't talked to Kelley. I probably should though. Ah forget it."

"Why? What'd you do?"

I looked back at the house. "Well first of all I'm at Y/N house right now. Flew in this morning. Spending the weekend. Taking her out to dinner tomorrow."

"YOU'RE DOING WHAT?"

"Can you relax."

"I WON'T RELAX! YOU KNOW KELLEY'S IN LOVE WITH HER! Damn I thought Stanford students were smart."

"Shut up UNC. We are smart ok. And it's dinner! What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? Press you're taking Y/N out on a date! Do you like her?"

"I don't know, maybe!" I said. "Why does it even matter? Her and Kelley aren't a thing! I asked her out, she said yes."

"Kelley's gonna be pissed."

"So don't tell her! Why does she have to know who Y/N is dating? Why should she have a say in Y/N's life? Kelley blew her chance. I care about this girl and I'm taking her out tomorrow. Screw Kelley."

Ash started laughing. "We've got a USWNT love triangle." She said. "You hear that Ali? It's a love triangle. These Stanford girls like the same girl."

"Press is right. Kelley has no say in Y/N's life. She can go out with whoever she wants. You kids have fun."

"Ali really? Have fun? Next camp is gonna be AWKWARD!"

"Only if YOU make it awkward Ash." I said.

"I thought you and Tobin had a thing."

"Why does everyone think that? Me and Tobin are friends!" I said. "I have to go. Don't call me again Ash." I hung up.

It's not gonna be awkward.