Perfect Ending

LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! NUMBER 200!!!!!

Also did y'all see the new NWSL website? Shit looking NICE! They just need a damn app now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are gathered today in the presences of witnesses for the joining in bond of matrimony Y/N and Kelley."

Your POV:

"You look amazing." Christen said.

"I look great in my suit!" Ashlyn smiled. "Maid of honor goals right here!" She looked in the mirror. "Moe it's not too late to reconsider for your wedding."

"You're most likely to scare me as I walk down the isle." Morgan said.

I laughed. "Kelley freaking out?" I asked Christen.

"Totally freaking out. Erin's trying to contain it. Didn't work so Tobin's trying."

"Oh, Kelley." Chloe said. "That girl really needs to learn how to keep it together." She said slowly lifting her phone up to take a picture of Ash. She then walked out of the room.

I shook my head. "You sure I look ok? I feel like something is missing."

"Something is." My mom walked in. "My mom wore this on her wedding day, her mother too. Although my marriage failed I also wore it." She put the necklace on me. "Now you wear it."

I smiled. "Thanks, mom." I turned around and hugged her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She rubbed my back. "My oldest. Getting married." She teared up. "Shit they just did my makeup. Damn you kids." She walked out of the room.

"She made a full recovery." Ashlyn said.

"Physically." I said. "Mentally it's a long road. She has nightmares, hates being alone." I said. "But she's not alone."

"Y/N!"

"Ash?" I stood up.

"Thank god you're ok." She hugged me. "Kelley called me. How's your mom?"

"We don't know." I said. "No updates yet."

"They get the bastard?"

"He's probably gone now. They spent more time accusing me than looking for him." I sighed. "Hey, Ali."

"Hey, kid. Kel."

"Kriegs." She hugged me too.

"You both came?"

"Of course. You're our friend. Best friend." Ash said. "We're here for you, your siblings, your mom. Anything you guys need, we got it."

"I want food." Chloe said.

"What kind?"

"The edible kind?"

"I'm never having kids." Ash mumbled. "You're getting pizza and you'll like it."

"Yes!"

Kelley's POV:

I didn't want to wear a dress, but Y/N's mom found this really pretty one. It's simple and she said I looked beautiful in it.

So I'm gonna wear it. For Valerie.

"Knock knock it's Sam." She walked in.

"I didn't say come in. I could've been naked Sam." I said.

"Ok and? It's boobs, Kelley." She sighed and sat down. "We all appreciate getting invited. Nice to see our American friends again."

"You can thank Y/N. I was just gonna send you guys a postcard from the honeymoon."