My Guest

Your POV:

"Brazil has been amazing." Kelley said. 

"Closing ceremonies tonight are gonna be lit!" Mal smiled.

"I'm leaving in 3 hours." I said.

"Why?" Whitney got sad.

"The fucking meeting." I sighed. "He said we could meet after the Olympics but he said he wanted me home as soon as possible. This was the only flight I could get." I shrugged. "Well he got it and told me last night." I zipped up my bag. 

"No! You can't leave it's the closing ceremonies! The only place where we CAN actually speak to other athletes and no one questions it!"

"Yeah we were meeting up with our new aussie friends." Mal said. "You can't leave." 

"I really don't have a choice." I said. 

"Then I'm texting Kyah and we're all getting together one more time before you leave." Whitney said pulling her phone out.

Kelley's started buzzing. "Speak of our lovely friends." She answered it. "What do you want Sammy?"

"KEVIN!" We all heard Sam yelled.

"Christ Sam! Indoor voice!" Kelley smiled. "What?" Kelley asked putting her on speaker.

"Everyone's really excited about tonight!"

"We are too."

"Oh Whitney texted Kyah." It was silent. "WHAT! SHE'S LEAVING!"

"I know. We're all upset too." Mal said.

"I am too." I said. "He just wants to fire me now and get it over with." I said.

"Remember what I said." 

"What did you do?" Sam asked.

"I told her to come play for us. The US needs to sort their life out." 

"Amen to that." Kelley mumbled.

"Or you can play for England. You said you'd be able to." Mal said.

"Yeah play with Rachel!" Lydia said. "Wait no. I take that back come play with us instead." 

I shook my head. 

"We just wanted to see if you guys wanted to meet up." Whitney said. "That's what I texted Kyah. Figured we could all hang out one last time before she leaves. We're gonna see each other tonight but she'll be gone."

"That sounds like a plan. We can say good bye." Caitlin said.

"We'll round everyone up. Meet outside." Sam hung up.

"You all packed?" Kelley asked.

I looked at my stuff. "Yep." I said. "All packed. What if I do get fired? I won't be able to go on the tour with you guys."

"No you will." Kelley said. "You'll be my guest." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "I love you." 

"I love you too."