Fix It

Your POV:

Kelley and I sat in a room with Jill. She stared at us. "I'm hearing a lot about you two fighting." She said. "And it needs to end right now. You two fought during your first call ups, were fine during NWSL play and the world cup, now fighting again!"

Kelley crossed her arms. "It's all her fault."

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care who's fault it is, O'Hara. And I doubt it even is her fault. Everyone's saying YOU'RE the one starting all the fights. I don't care who fired the first shot, just for the sake of the team. Fix it!" She walked to the door. "Get me when you two are civil." She left.

"Great meeting." Kelley got up. "Bye."

"Nope." I grabbed her arm. "For once Jill's right. OH that felt weird to say. But we can't keep fighting. We're supposed to be teammates."

"It's hard to be your friend when you keep shit from me!"

"I didn't know I was supposed to tell you EVERYTHING going on in my life. And you never even ask! You just stalk me on Instagram!"

"So it's my fault?"

"What are you even talking talking about?" I said. I got up. "I can't trust you enough to date you. You don't trust me to even be friends. This is never supposed to work out. We aren't supposed to be in each others lives."

"Don't do this."

"I know how to fix this. Only talk to me on the field. Only talk to me when its about football. Whenever we try to have a normal conversation we end up fighting! We can't be in a relationship, we can't even be friends." I walked to the door.

"I just don't want you to be with anyone other than me!" She got up.

"You should've thought of that BEFORE you introduced me to Ann! What'd you expect Kel? For me to play along and then fall right back into your arms? It doesn't work that way!"

"But I love you."

"You have a funny way of showing it. Damn O'Hara, I don't know what goes on in that head of yours. But it's pretty fucked up." I opened the door. "Let me live my life, and when we aren't in a game, stay the hell away from me." I walked out. Jill was sitting there with Dawn. "It's fixed." I walked by them and towards my room.