Official Introduction

Hi. To my old readers, I realized I hadn't written a proper introduction for my first ever story, in the three years I've had it up. So here we go. To new readers, welcome!

Firstly: this is an old book. Three years old. I started it in 2015 and am still (slowly) working on it in 2018. I'd like to mention that since this is old, my writing is not amazing. The grammar is bad. The plotlines are muddled and cringy.

I refuse to delete any, though. Experience and all that. Maybe if I remember to I'll go through my book, weed out the worst chapters and work on them. Either way, they're there and the first sixty-seventy are cringy. Maybe a few good ones sprinkled in, but in my opinion, I do better nowadays. The further along the story gets, the better my writing does.

So, if you hate cringe stuff and grammar issues make you want to cry, skip ahead to the chapter titled 'Valentine's Day'. Granted, it isn't perfect, but that chapter onward begins to introduce better writing.

With all that said. Let's get to the actual thick of it.

This is an LGBTQ+ story, so there will be gay one shots. There will also be a few straight one shots - I experimented with the thought of genderbending a couple times.

There is violence and death and some trigger warnings are needed. Usually I tell you at the beginning of each chapter.

Some that I remember which might be bad are 'Captive-Bucky, Boyfriend-Steve' (slight trigger warning), 'Fates and Tattoos' (one of my sadder ones?) 'Storms', (talk of depression and self-harm), 'Wheelchair' (trigger warning), and 'Beautiful' (slight trigger warning).

Other characters such as the Avengers come into play as well, either being friends or past love interests or just. Buds.

Let's see... also, I add in a lot of obscure references to things. Lots of fandom references from everywhere.

I think that's roughly it. So it's 107bucky from 2018 typing this. Try to enjoy my 2015 work of art. :)

I also have a second Stucky Book, also cleverly called "Stucky One Shots", but with different cover art and better writing. The chapters are a bit shorter, but overall I think the writing is a little better.

Well, I've taken up enough of your valuable time. Hope you enjoy whatever this story is. :)