Go Mr Winchester

Castiel was teaching his English class full of year 13. They where going over the easy stuff there, their and they're. To, too and two.

"Going to, too much and two of somthing" Cas said to the  class. There was a knock on the door.

"Enter" he said turning his head to it. The door opened and his husband, Dean, also known as Mr Winchester  at the school, walked in and sat himself behinde Cas's desk. Everybody knew that the two where married but Cas still had his last name as Novak at school so there wasn't any confusion.

"Mr Winchester, what are you doing?" he said turning to Dean.

"Visiting my husband cuz I'm bored and don't have a class" Dean smiled. The class snickered and Cas couldn't keep a small smile from crawling across his face.

"Shut up or get out then because I'm teaching" Cas said turning back to the class

"And it's hot" Dean whispered so only Cas hould hear. Cas smiled again.

"Over there, it's theirs and they're happy" he said, Dean had a proud smile on his face. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Cas's waist. Cas rolled his eyes

"Dean, stop" he said while the class laughed. "Guys I'm going to use words that I shouldn't infront off you in a minute so don't tell anyone." Dean placed a kiss to the back of Cas's neck. It was just a quick one making Cas blush more.

"That's it, get the fuck out" Cas said, braking from Deans grasp and pointing to the door. They whole class gasped at the use of language. They all chuckled afterwards to.

"Make me" Dean said.

"Not in public"

"I'm staying here then." he said has he sat on the floor.

"You're a dick" Cas said then turned back to the class

"I'll make a deal with you" Dean said after a few minutes. Cas turned around.

"What?" he said. Dean puckered his lips.

"You're so childish" Cas said "No"

"I still want one"

"I said no"

"Don't expect one for the rest of the day then"

"Ok"

"Asshat"

"Assbutt"

"I hate you"

"I love you too"

"I love you more"

"Ok, now shut up" he turned back to the class "Homework, it's easy, make a few sentences using to, too and two, there, their and they're" Cas said as the bell rang. Dean got up and Cas turned back to him. He pulled him in for a kiss by placing a hand on the back of his neck.

"Go Mr Winchester" one of the students that where yet to leave shouted making the other laugh. Cas pulled away.

"Happy now?" he asked. Dean nodded

"Do you have anymore classes?" Dean asked

"No, you?"

"I have one, next period so I better get to it"

"My turn to annoy you"

"You could never annoy me"

"I'm coming with you though"

"Ok"

"Let me pack up my stuff" Cas did as he said and him and Dean walked to the other side of the school hand in hand. Dean was about 3 minutes late to his class. Cas said down in Deans spinney chair and started to mess around with stuff on the desk. Dean rolled his eyes and smiled. He was a maths teacher. He teaches year 7.

"Afternoon, guys" he said to the group of children. They all said hello back

"Today, we are doing angles in a triangle, who can tell me what all angles in a triangle add up to?"

"180°" someone said

"Yes, but put your hand up next time." Dean carried on teaching the class, Cas every so often, winking at Dean, he became very flustered. He looked back to Cas one more time. Cas looked Dean up and down then bet his lip, with a wink.

"Do that again, you're sleeping on the sofa" Dean said seriously. The class laughed.

"I brought the bed, it's my bed"

"Fine, I'll sleep on the sofa"

"But then I'll be cold"

"Tough"

"Ok, I'll stop"  Cas said and started to fiddle around with a pencil. Dean went back to teaching. Cas got a piece of  paper and started to sketch. He didn't know what he was drawing but he felt like drawing. He ended up drawing an angel without a face and another man. It was like he was being pulled out of hell. The angel and black wings and the other man had a bright soul.

"I didn't know you could draw" Dean said making Cas jump. Cas hadn't realised that the bell had gone and all the kids where out the classroom.

"I didn't either" Cas said holding up the paper and passing it to Dean "It's for you" he said. Dean smiled and kissed him on the four head. He muttered a 'thank you' before pressing his lips to his husbands.