Nothings Straight About You

Dean and Cas where sat in the bunkers library. Sam was in the kitchen making some of his rabbit food meals. Dean was sat in front of Cas in a chair while Cas was sat in a chair behinde him. Dean didn't have any layers on his torso and Cas was down to his dress shirt. He was giving Dean a shoulder message after he complained that they where hurting. He got thrown into a wall earlier that day on a demond hunt.

"Do you like that?" Cas whispered, placing a sloppy kiss on the back of his neck. Dean nodded

"You could do this for me more often" he said with a chuckle.

"You can help me with my wings later" Cas said placing another kiss to his neck.

"Really?" Dean asked with a smile

"Yeah, I need the feathers straightening out and they need a message because they're becoming stiff" Cas replied. Dean had never seen his wings before and since they had been going out for a year now, it was about time.

"You do realise that there is nothing straight about you, right?" Dean asked, chuckling again.

"That's very true" Sam said, walking into the room. "Now take that to your room, I don't want to see it" he added. Dean gave him the middle finger and rolled his eyes. Cas stopped what he was doing

"Babe?!?" Dean complained, leaning his head back to look at the angel.

"We're taking it to the bedroom" he said pulling Dean up by the hand and pulling him down the halls. Cas took his shirt of and sat on the bed, back facing Dean.

"One thing Dean, they're really sensitive." he said turning hs head to the hunter slightly. Dean nodded.

"They're a bit broken, to" Cas added. Dean nodded. He didn't care what they looked like. He would still love Cas. Cas nodded. Two black wings unfolded from his back, streaching across the width of the room. They where beautiful. They had broken feathers and ones bent in different directions.

"They're gorgeous, Cas" Dean said, eyes blown wide from the magnificent sight.
"They're not, they're supposed to be white and not broken" Cas said pulling them closer to himself as if he where embarrassed.

"I love them, I don't care that they're broken. They're perfect in my eyes" Dean said. "Can I touch them?" he added, shyly. Cas nodded slowly. Dean slowly rubbed a feather threw his fingers. Cas moaned softly.

"Hehe" Dean giggled "I've found a way to be top" he whispered, forgetting the angels have good hearing

"Fuck off" Cas growled but it only turned Dean on. Dean leaned down to Cas's ear.

"Make me" he whispered. Cas turned around and pulled Dean on top of him, only to roll over so Dean was under him. He smirked down at the squirming body, his wings streaching out behinde him. Dean bit his lip and sent Cas over the edge. He attached his lips to the hunters. It got way more heated.