Students Help

Cas walked into his house, throwing his keys on the table.

"Princess?" he called. Dean came into the room.

"Hey, Cas" Dean said, walking up to his boyfriend and placing a soft peck on his lips. Cas pulled him back and kissed him more.

"Have you been a good boy today?" Cas asked in-between kisses.

"We have company, I'll answer later" Dean said, braking the kiss. Cas nodded. The two went into the front room. Sam was sat there on the sofa.

"Hey Cas" he said.

"Hello Sam" Cas said back.

"So, Gabe and I are getting married, I've asked Dean to be the best man, that's why I'm here" Sam explained. Cas nodded.

"He also said yes" Sam added.

"Sam, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Cas asked. Sam nodded. The two left the room and went to the kitchen. Cas got a box out his pocket.

"How should I prepose?" he asked. Sam let out laugh.

"You're really doing it?" he asked. Cas nodded and put the box back in his pocket.

"You're close with most of you're students, right. You've been trying to get the adoption papers for Claire, haven't you?" Sam asked. Cas smiled. He went over to a kitchen draw full of paper work and got a brown envelope. He opened it and showed it to Sam. Sam smiled.

"I've got the perfect idea. So, you..." he started.

*

The next day, Cas had somehow managed to preswade Dean to come to school with him after a heated night of sex. They got to the class before anyone else. Cas slipped the envelope into Claire's desk. He walked back to his desk and pulled Dean in for a quick kiss. Which ended up Dean sat on the desk with Cas in-between his legs. There was a knock on the side of the door and the two broke away, blushing deeply.

"Hello, Meg" Cas said. Dean had heard about her. She was always flirting was Cas and writing her number on her work for him. Cas ignored it and crossed it out every time.

"Hey, Novak" she said with a wink and sat down at her desk. Cas rolled his eyes and gave Dean a peck on the lips before sitting at his desk. Dean was sat next to him, still on the desk. The class started filling up with people. Charlie, one of Cas's favourite students, came up and whispered in his ear. She put her thumbs up and nodded. The class finished filling up and Cas stood up.

"Before we start, I want you to introduce you all to Dean Winchester, my fiancé if he says yes" Cas turned to look at Dean with a smile. He got the box out of his pocket and kneeled infront of Dean. Dean stood up and stood in front of him.

"Yes" he said. Cas chuckled.

"Hold on, I've got a whole speech to do." Cas started, he looked over to Charlie who had her camera out. He looked back to Dean.

"I've loved you since the day I met you. You where the nerd at the back of the class. And I'll never regret helping you for that dick bag. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you do me the honer and mardy me?" Cas asked. Dean nodded with tears now coming down his face.

"Yes" he said. The class cheered and Cas stood up. He lipped the ring onto Dean's finger and brought him in for a quick kiss, hugging him after.

"No fucking way" Claire said from the back of the class. Cas and Dean pulled away and smiled at her. She had tears running down her cheeks. She got up and ran to the two men, hugging them. They hugged back.

"You guys are my dad's" she said. They nodded. After a while, they broke apart. Claire went and sat back down at her desk.

"Charlie, you get it?" Cas asked. She nodded.

"I got it all" she said. Cas smiled.

"Thank you" he said. The day went by smoothly, the new family went out for dinner that night. Claire stayed at the girls home she's at to pack her stuff that nigh so Cas and Dean had another night of fun.