Sleepy

Dean woke up from having a wet dream about him and Cas. He looked down and saw his boner. Him and Cas both slept naked when they had the door locked. Cas next to him, still sound asleep. Dean whimpered and covered his face. He quietly opened his bed side table to get his small vibrator out as well as some lube. He opened his legs and put some lube over the vibrator. He slowly pushed it into his hole. It was still loose from last night. He put it on the first setting but that wasn't enough. He scooted under the covers. There, looking as big as ever, stood Castiel's dick, as mouth watering as the night before. Dean licked his lips before lowering his head down to kiss it. He heard Cas give a sleepy groan. Dean took him in his hand and started pumping him. He put the vibrator on to the second setting. He took Cas in his mouth and started sucking. Cas snaked a hand to Dean's hair, guiding him to go faster.  He pulled the covers back, now pretty much awake. And he had got to say, this was the best way to wake-up. They moved positions so Cas was lead on his back and Dean was in-between his legs. Dean passed him the remote for the vibrator and Cas put it on the last setting. Dean moaned around Cas's dick. The angel moaned and pulled Dean's head of him. He stopped the vibrator earning a moan of annoyance from Dean. Cas chucked and brought Dean's face up to meet his.

"Did someone wake up horny?" he asked. Dean blushed and nodded.

"You want me to fuck you?" Cas asked. Dean nodded again. Cas moved his hands to Dean's ass and pulled the vibrator out. Dean moved to on top of his angel. He leaned down and kiss Cas's neck.

"I wanna ride you" Dean moaned, grinding his hips. Cas groaned and stilled Dean.

"Be my guest" he said. Dean lowered himslef down onto Cas. He moaned and bit down on Cas's neck.

"So tight" Cas muttered. Dean worked his hips up and down. He lifted his head up to kiss Cas's lips. Cas placed his hands on Dean's hips and trusted up into him. Dean moaned and broke the kiss. Cas took this opportunity to kiss and suck at his neck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Cas, Cas, Cas" Dean was moaning with every thrust. Cas flipped them around and went faster and harder. Dean clawed at Cas's back and wrapped his legs around his waist. Cas pounded into Dean. It didn't take much longer for Dean to come, all over their torsos. Cas came deep inside Dean. Cas stopped thrusting and pulled out. The two decided to get in the shower together. 20 minutes of making out later, they headed out to the bunkers kitchen. Jack was sat at the table with a scared look on his face.

"Are you ok, Jack?" Cas asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, just, you guys where really loud" he said. Dean chuckled slightly and Cas playfully hit him.

"Sorry Jack, we will be more quiet next time" he said and Jack nodded. But they weren't.