Not The Last Time

Castiel, Sam and Dean where on their way back to the bunker. It was quiet and the only sound was the faint music that Dean was humming along with. It was the middle of the day and the sun was bearing down on the car, making it really hot. Sam and Dean where in the front while Cas was in the back.

Cas was looking out the window but looked farward when the car started to make noises it shouldn't.
"No, no, no, no, baby, please don't, no" Dean wined before the car came to a stop on the side of the road.

He rested his head on the steering wheel for a moment before getting out and going to the bonnet. He opened it and smoke came out. He coughed and squatted it away from his face with his hand. He went round the the boot and got out his tool kit.

"This isn't gonna be done for a while so you might as well get back to the town" Dean said, opening the shotgun door. Sam sighed and got out of baby

"You need anything?" Sam asked Dean

"Pie and Beer" Dean replied

"I'll stay here" Cas said as he got out the car. Sam nodded and started walking towards the town.

"Make yourself useful then. Pass me the tools when I say." Dean said to the angel. He nodded and stood by Dean next the the engin.

About thirty minutes in, they where still working on various parts. Sam was now a dot in the distance. Cas took of his trench coat and suit jacket and put them in the back of baby. He went back to the sweat drenched Dean. He handed his another tool, slightly brushing hands. Both of their hearts missed a beat.

Yes, they both had a slight crush on each other. Yes, they wanted to tell each other. Yes, they are both to chicken to tell each other.

About another half an hour past. The sexual tention was unbearable. Dean was really hot, in both ways. He had the sun heavy on his back. He put the tool he had in his hand down for a minute and pulled his shirt over his head.

Cas looked at the toned body, his breath hitching. One thing he could say was true, Dean was fit. Cas was falling for him more and more each moment his spent with him. He looked the hunter up and down again and bit his lip. Dean saw and smirked

"You checking me out?" he asked the angel. Cas looked away, his face bright red.

"N-no" he stuttered. Dean took the opertunity look at him. His dress shirt slight sticking to his muscular chest because of the heat. He smirked again at the sight. Cas turned his head around and followed Deans eyes to his body.

"Who's checking who out now?" Cas said, sasily and walked closer to Dean.

"I-um-I" Dean stuttered. Cas pushed Dean against the car, a hand either side of Dean

"For fucks sake, Cas" Dean said before pulling Cas by the tie, smashing their lips together.

They moved to the inside of baby, in the back, since it had tinted windows. For once, Dean wished there was more space. But when he took Cas's shirt off, bare skin on skin, he loved it. He loved being close to Cas. Him being on top, him being Cas. Cas would normally go bottem but he had been waiting far to long for this. Cas slipped his hand to Deans crutch, palming him gently.

"More" he moaned, breaking the kiss for a second. Cas grinded down onto Dean, slipping his hand into Deans trousers. He moaned again. Cas went down to Deans waistline and undid the belt buckle. He smirked up at Dean. He pulled Deans trousers and boxers down to his knees. He stared at the size. Dean was quite big. He smiled back up at Dean then licked the length. Dean threw his head back and moaned. Cas took Dean in his mouth and went all the way down. He did for a couple of times before he went back up and captured Deans lips in his. Dean moaned at his taste still lingering in Cas's mouth. Cas slipped his own trousers down and took himself in his hand. Dean squatted Cas's hand away and replaced it with his. He used his other hand to slick up some fingers using his pre-cum and inserted one into Cas's ass. Cas moaned at the new feeling and pushed onto Deans hand

"More" he moaned. Dean added another and then another. After a while, he pulled them out. Cas whimpered at the loss. Cas kissed Dean again before lowering himself onto Deans dick. Cas sat up straight and threw his head back.

"Feel full?" Dean asked. Cas could only nod. Getting used to the feeling by moving his hips around. Dean moaned so he kept doing it.

"Mr Winchester," Cas said knowing it turns Dean on "I'm going to make you a moaning mess"

"S-stop teasing me and f-fuck yourself on me already" Dean moaned. Cas raised himself and the sat back down, moaning at the sensation. Dean placed his hands on Cas's hips and slammed into him. Cas threw his head back and moaned loudly.

"Oh~Dean~"

"Castiel~" Dean moaned. Cas was turned on by the use of his full name and lent down to kiss Dean. Cas moved to his neck, sucking and biting, leaving marks.

"Don't leave marks, Sam will ask questions" Dean said as he sped up his pace. Cas threw his head back as he held onto the seats beside him.

"Dean~" he moaned again "My Hunter~"

"My Angel~" Dean moaned back as he came deep inside Cas as Cas came on their chests. Dean slowed down his pace until it came to a stop. Both breathing heavily, they kissed again. Dean sat up when the broke apart and looked around.

"Shit" he cursed

"what?" Cas asked, confused

"Sam" Dean said pointing in the distance to where a small person was walking.

"Shit" Cas said as he got of Dean and pulled on his trousers. Dean did the same. They got out opposite sides of the car. Dean went back round to the front of the car. Ten minutes later, Sam was back.

"I got pie and I got beer" he said, placing them on top of the car. Dean took the pie and closed the bonnet.

"All fixed" Dean said as he opened the door and smiled at Cas. Sam got in the car to as did Cas. Cas still in the back, smiled when he thought about the recent advent in that very car. Cas and Dean made eye contact when Sam looked out the window. They smiled known that, that wasn't the last time.