Hot Soldiers

Cas had gone on a hunt. He had been gone for 2 months. Dean was worried about his boyfriend. Sam was fine.

It was late one afternoon when Cas turned up at the bunker. Sam and Dean where just about to go on a hunt when he walked threw the door and down the steps. He had his normal sex hair but he was in milatery uniform. He had a gun hoister on his thigh and a cross bow slung over his shoulder, resting on his back.

"Sam, Dean" he nodded towards the Winchesters.

"Hey, Cas" Sam said. Dean was looking the angel up and down. Fuck, he was hot.

"Yeah, hey, Cas" Dean said, walking up to him and pulling him closer by his hips

"What you doin' here, turning up so sexy like this" he flushed their bodies together.

"I'm right here" Sam said with an annoyed tone

"I suggest you go then because I'm not stoppin'" Dean said back as he and Cas steared into each others eyes. Sam sighed and left the bunker.

"Are you just gonna stear at me or are we gonna fuck?" Cas whispered. Dean smirked

"You're top, you make the first move" Dean told him. Cas smirked

"Fine, I will" he said. He picked Dean up and took him to a table in the library, swiping everything in the way, off. He backed away from Dean at took all of his clothing of until he was down to his boxers. All Dean could do was watch, and quickly become harder.

"Come on Dean, clothes off" Cas said as he slowly started to palm himself threw his boxers. Dean stripped down to his boxers and kneeled in front of Cas. He placed open mouth kisses to Cas's member threw his boxers. Cas moaned and pushed into Deans mouth. Dean pulled back.

"I've lube in my bag" he motioned to the bag sat on the chair next to them. Cas got it and set it on the table. He stood back in front of Dean. The hunter pulled his boxers down and mouthed his dick again. He stood up and pulled Cas in for a needy kiss. Cas pushed Dean onto the table again. Dean moaned and wrapped his arms around Cas's neck. Cas grinded into Dean, rubbing their hard members together. Cas took Deans boxers off and lubed up his fingers. He pushed one into Dean without warning. The hunter tenced up but soon got used to it. Cas added another one and started to open him up big enough for his dick. He used his other hand to lube up his dick. He pulled his fingers out and quickly pushed in. Dean moaned like a pornstar and bit down on Cas's bottem lip. Cas moaned at Deans action. Cas started to fuck Dean hardly, both moaning. Cas whispered something in Inochien that was far from holy. Some of it probably slipped onto angel radio but let them all know how much he loves fucking Deans tight hole. Dean lead back on the table and covered his face with his hands. This was too much pleasure for him to handle. This time was almost as good as when they used toys. That time was amazing for Dean. Cas wouldn't let him come and honestly, it felt amazing for them both. Dean was now whimpering because of how good it felt. Cas repeatedly slamming into his ass. He wrapped his legs around Cas and sat up a bit so he could see what was happening.

"Fuck~" he moan

"You like that? My little cock slut. Your tight hole, all for me" Cas whispered,
somehow turning Dean on even more.

"You love me fucking you hard, all night long. Don't you? You love my big cock streaching you out" Cas roughened his pace even more. Dean screwed his eyes shut and was unable to speak from how much pleasure he was in but he didn't want to come yet. Only moans where able to excape from his lips.

"Fuck Cas~ faster~" he managed to say with moans. Cas smirked and went as fast as he could. Deans breath came out in short takes as he came closer to release.

"Fuck~ fuck~ fuck~ fuck~ ohhhhhh~" Dean moaned. After a few more thrusts, he gave up holding it and came all over their chests. Cas didn't take long after, filling Dean up.

"Fuck, I missed you" Cas whispered and placed his lips on his boyfriends.

"Same" Dean said back.

"Round 2?" Cas asked

"Definatly" Dean said back. Let's just say, when Sam came back 3 hours later. He wanted to bleach his eyes and ears.