Strip Club

Cas walked in the strip club and sat down at the bar. His boyfriend Dean was further down. The two made eye contact and smile. Dean walked down the bar and slut dropped in front of Cas.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" he asked. Cas nodded.

"Yep, but you're so hot and I have no other lessons. I've also got my shift soon" he said. Cas worked at a collage. Dean was waring a pair of sky blue panties with a frilly waist. He had high heels on that he had mastered in walking in.

"You'll only get a better show later" Dean said.

"Yeah but I can make all the others jealous by kissing you" Cas said with a smirk.

"You could but the rule is no touching" Dean said back with a smile.

"Screw the rules, get your ass here now" Cas said, rolling his eyes. Dean straddled Cas and attached their lips.

"Hey, no touching" Someone said from next to them. The two broke and looked to them.

"Oh, shit, hey Mr Novak" they said.

"Oh, fuck, I've been caught, hello Lucifer" Cas said, stroking Dean's back.

"He's allowed to touch, he would just do it twice as much anyway later. Plus, he's my boyfriend" Dean said

"Your boyfriend is him?" Kevin asked, joining the convocation.

"What are you doing here, didn't know you went to places like this. And yes, Dean's my boyfriend" Cas said.

"Lucifer dragged me along. Michael and Adam are making out in the corner" Kevin said.

"Anyway, it's my shift soon. Please go before you see me at my second job" Cas said, getting up and placing Dean on the side. Dean loosened his tie and pulled on it to
kiss him.

"I'll see you after your hour is up, baby" he said when the broke. Cas nodded and pecked his lips. He took his coat of and passed it to Dean.

"Tonights special. Now coming every Saturday. The one and only Angelllll" was announced as Cas walked up on stage. Dean put Cas's trench coat on and tied it.

"You should probably go home" he said to the others as he watch Cas slowly start taking his clothes off.

"Yes, we're going. I don't want to see my teacher naked" Kevin said. Dean watched all 4 of them leave. He then turned back to Cas who was now down to his trousers. You could see the tattooed wings on his back and Dean smirked. When Cas had finished, he walked of stage, grabbing his shirt and suit jacket. He walked of the stage. He pulled on his shirt and didn't bother doing the buttons up.

"Ready to go home?" he asked Dean. Wrapping and arm around his waist. Dean nodded.
Then he spotted the 4.

"You've 4 students who've just watched you do that." he said. Cas looked to the 4 and they put their thumbs up.

"I'm never gonna live that down now" he said with a chuckle. That Monday, Cas walked into school. He walked into his classroom. No one was there yet. There was a knock on the side of the door half an hour later. He didn't have lessons until 11 but he went early. Dean was there.

"You forgot your phone and I need you opinion on my new outfit" he said. The two made a deal for when Dean got a new outfit, Cas would be the first to see it. Dean had Cas's trench coat on again. He opened it up and showed Cas. Cas smirked. It was blue and sparkly.

"So?" Dean asked.

"Very hot" Cas said. Dean done the coat back up. Cas grabbed his hip and pushed him over the desk, attaching their lips. Dean wrapped his arms and legs around Cas. They made out for a while.

"Mr Novak?" someone asked. Cas quickly pulled away from Dean.

"Um, hello, Charlie" he said, smoothing his messy hair that Dean messed up again.

"I've got the homework from last week that I forgot" Charlie said. Cas moved away from Dean and took it.

"Thank you" he said. The atmosphere in the room was very arkward.

"I'll see you later, baby. There will be a supprise for you" Dean said, getting up and winking at Cas. Cas slapped his ass with a grin.

"Get to work before you're late" he said, pecking Dean's lips after. Dean pulled him in for a deep kiss before walking out. Cas bit his lip and smiled.

"Dude, you are gay?" Charlie asked. Cas nodded and sat behind his desk.

"For how long?" she asked.

"Uh, 8 years" Cas answered.

"They're both strippers as well" Lucifer said, walking in the room.

"What!?" Charlie said.

"That must not leave this room cuz I could lose my job" Cas said, covering his face.

"Like, full on stripper?" Charlie asked. Cas shook his head.

"I go down to underwear. Except from Saturday because it was my first time on the stage. I normally just go on bars like Dean" he said.

"What? In those tiny panties and high heel?" Lucifer asked. Cas blushed.

"Ok, that's enough. Sit down or it's a detention" he said. And fuck, did he and Dean
have a good time when he got home.