Snuggles

Cas and Dean where lead in bed, eyes closed but both awake. Today was one of the rear days that the had nothing to do. Dean had his arms around Cas with his head on his bare chest. Cas had his arms draped over Dean, placing soft kisses into his hair every so often. This was the happiest they had been in ages.

That was until an annoying moose knocked on their door and opened it. He smiled when he saw the partly naked men snuggled together. Dean needed this in his depressing life. Dean opened his eyes and looked up at the door. He put his head back down on Cas and closed his eyes again after he saw who it was.

"What do you want Sammy?" he sighed.

"You guys are so cute" he squeeled getting Dean to blush slightly. Cas smiled. "Anyway, I've got a case" Sam stated. Dean mentally rolled his eyes. He didn't want to get up. He was comfortable. He was warm. He wanted to stay in the safe cucoon of his boyfriends arms. Cas smiled again, hearing Deans thoughts.

"Good for you but I have plans" Dean sighed.

"You have plans?" Sam rolled his eyes. "What plans?" he asked. Dean pulled Cas closer, if possible, and tightened his grip around him.

"It involves me staying here and doing fuck all" Dean said. Sam rolled his eyes again and Cas smiled at the cockiness.

"Are you sure Cas wants that?" Sam questioned looking at Cas. Dean lifted his head up to look at Cas. Cas opened his eyes feeling Dean move. Dean looked at him as if he was asking the same question. He really did love those endless green eyes.

"I'm happy as long as Deans happy" Cas smiled. Deans eyes flickered from Cas ocean blue eyes to his slightly chapped lips. Cas leaned farward and captured the hunters lips in his. It was a sweat kiss, full of love. Sam rolled his eyes. The two where hopelessly in love. He smiled then left the room.