Disneyland

Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak both got a job at Disneyland for the summer. They had to act as gay Kings who where deeply in love. They hadn't met each other before. Now they were standing side by side. Their hands were laced together and they were smiling down to shy kids.

"Do you love each other?" a little girl asked. Dean crouched down.

"We love each other very much," he said. She smiled

"How much?" she asked again.

"We love each other to the moon and beyond," Dean said. She smiled.

"One day, I wanna have someone that loves me like you two love each other" she said. Dean smiled and she walked away. Dean stood back up and took Cas's hand again.

"5 more minutes," he said. Cas nodded. The two finished and then walked through the land to the castle. They waved at people and blew kisses to the ones that didn't accept. They disappeared into the castle and let go of each other's hand.

"We have to do that all summer?" Cas asked. Dean nodded. They went to the changing room and got out of the costumes.

"We have to be back here at 10pm. What do you say about walking around the place with me?" Dean asked. Cas shrugged.

"Yeah, since we have to act like we love each other anyway" he said. Dean nodded. The two came out of the castle and started walking around the park. They came back to the castle at 9 to get ready. They got ready and walked out the castle hand in hand. They waved at people and kissed each others cheeks. They went back under the castle when the fireworks started. Cas pushed Dean up against a wall and pushed his mouth into the others. Dean pushed him away.

"Fuck it" he muttered and pulled Cas back. So that's what they did every night after. They made out under the castle while the fireworks where going on. When summer was up, they may or may not of brought a house together. And may or may not of got married a few years later. But once again, the princes lived happily ever after. Even if they weren't the real ones.