When Sam's Gone Out

Dean didn't know what he was getting himself into when he stood out side Cas's door.

Or when he heard Cas moan.

Or when his stood there and knew what was happening.

But kept standing there anyway.

Or when he started to touch himself.

Only palming himself.

Or when he let out a small moan.

Or when Cas went quiet.

"It's rude to stand outside people's rooms and listen to what they're doing, Dean" Cas said, opening his door. He still had his member out his jeans and Dean had tryed his hardest not to look down but failed. Cas was huge. The angel smirked at him.

"You could of just came in." he added. He pulled Dean into the room and closed the door. Dean gulped.

"So, Dean, you're going to use your pretty little mouth and suck my dick." Cas told the hunter. He pulled his tie off and undone the buttons on his shirt. He still had his trench coat and suit jacket on. He didn't have his shoes on.

"Naked" he added. Dean gulped again. He was blushing alot. Cas walked over to him. He tugged at the flannel and Dean let it fall of his shoulders.

"Good boy, mabye daddy might give you a reward" Cas smirked at him. Oh, shit, he has a daddy kink, Dean thought to himself. Dean nodded. Cas pulled Deans t-shirt over his head and ran a hand over Deans chest. His hands moved to Dean belt and he undid it, keeping eye contact with the blushing hunter. He moved away from Dean and layed on the bed.

"Come on Dean, don't make me ask again" Cas said, raising his eye brows. Dean nodded. He took his trousers, boxers, socks and shoes of and made he was to Cas. He layed infront of Cas. He took the angel in his hand and pumped it a bit. He wrapped his lips around the tip and sucked. Cas moaned and Dean had to try and not touch himself.

"Fuck, Dean, you haven't even been doing this for a minute and you're already making me moan." Cas said as he slowly threaded a hand into Deans hair. He pushed the hunters head down all the way. Luckily, Dean didn't have a gag reflex. He held onto the angels hips and started to bob his head up and down. Cas guided his head faster, using Deans mouth as a fuck hole. Dean hummed around it.

"So good, baby boy. You ready for my come?" Cas asked. Dean moaned. Cas realesed down Deans throat. He stopped Deans head and moaned. He felt Dean suck at his dick, getting every last drop of his come. The hunter had his eyes closed. He was in pure bliss. Cas chuckled.

"You've been a good boy, you want daddy to fuck you?" he asked. Dean popped of Cas, his mouth still hanging open. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Please fuck me, daddy" he whimpered.

"Get on your hands and knees then" Dean did as he was told. Cas kneeled behinde him.

"I'm going to use my grace to master any pain" he told the hunter who nodded. Cas slowly pushed in. Dean's mouth was in a silent 'o' shape as Cas pushed in. He gave a loud moan when Cas was all the way in. He started a rough, punishing, pace.

"Don't forget that you where rude earlier, Dean" he told the hunter.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuCK, FUCK, DADDY, HARDER" Dean moaned with every thrust Cas made. He clawed at the sheets infront of him. Cas hit his sweet spot with every thrust.

"You're so pretty. Getting fuck hard. You love it don't you? Me fucking you hard with my big cock. Making you moan. Making them heard threw out the bunker."  Cas placed sloppy kisses down Deans back. Dean didn't take much longer to come all over the sheets. As Deans wall clenched around Cas's dick, the angel came, deep inside his hunter. He pulled out and cleared up the mess using his grace. He removed all his clothing and climbed into bed next to Dean. He pulled the hunter into his arms. Dean looked up to him, afraid to say anything because the angel might punish him.

"It's fine, princess, I'm not going to do anything else to you today" Cas said with a chuckle. Dean smiled at the use of nickname. Cas raised his eyes brows.

"You like it when I call you princess?" he asked. Dean nodded.

"Hey, Angel?," Dean asked.

"Yes, princess"

"I-I love you" Cas smiled at him

"I love you, too" he said back. He placed his lips to Deans. The hunter kissed back straight away. They kissed for a while.

"Hey, Cas, do you know where De-" Sam said as he opened the door. He had got back a few minutes ago and went to tell Dean that he found a case but he wasn't in his room. Cas and Dean proke apart, Dean quickly pulling covers over their naked bodies.

"Hey-a Sammy." Dean said. Sam raised his eye brows.

"Me and you brother where just involved in sexual intercorse" Cas stated, moving a hand to Deans bare back.

"That's not what your supposed to say, Cas" Dean said. Cas rolled his eyes

"Would you preferred if I said 'I just fuck your brother long and hard while he called me 'daddy''?" Cas asked. Dean blushed and chuckled. Sam groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"When you two have finished, I've got a case" Sam said.

"It's late, we can go tomorrow" Dean told him. Sam nodded and left the room, closing the door behinde him. Dean kicked the sheets of them and rested his head on Cas's chest. He intertwined their legs together.

"We should lock the door" he whispered. Cas clicked his fingers and it was locked.

"Thanks" Dean murmered. They both soon fell asleep.