House Arrest

God walked into the room. Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, Castiel, Dean, Sam, Charlie, Claire, Jody, Mary, John, Bobby, and Crowley. They where all in the room.

"One day together, I want no fights. I want everyone to get along. And I don't want to have to come down here. You can't get out so don't try, goodbye now" Chuck explained, then disappeared.

"SON OF A BITCH" Dean shouted

"Calm down, Dean-o" Gabe said. Dean pointed a finger at him

"You shut up, you killed me over 100 times" he said and was about to punch him when Cas put a hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away. Dean looked to Cas then back to Gabe. He walked out the room to his bedroom.

"He's had a shit week" Sam explained. Gabe nodded.

"I'll go see if he's ok" Mary said.

"No, mum, no offence but Cas can go, they're closer" Sam told her. She nodded and Cas went. Michael sat himself at a table. Claire and Jody where in the corner of the room. Crowley was sat at another table with a glass of whisky in his hand. Charlie was talking to Mary and Bobby. Sam was reading books like always. John was drinking beer. Cas walked into Deans room and closed the door. Dean was layed on his bed, sat up against the headboard slightly. Cas removed his shoes, coat and suit jacket. He crawled inbetween Dean legs and hugged him around the middle.

"Hugs" he said and buried his face into Deans stomach. Dean chuckled and stroked Cas's hair.

"Cuddle monster" Dean muttered. Cas nodded and moved his head to look up at Dean. His hair was ruffled and he had a loving look in his eyes.

"I love you, Cas. I don't think I say it enough but I really do love you" Dean told him. Cas smiled.

"I love you, too, Dean Winchester" Cas said back. There was a knock on the door an it opened. Charlie walked in but Cas couldn't be bothered to move so she was going to find out. She smiled at the sight. Cas layed his head back down.

"Are you two like a thing?" she asked. Dean nodded. She jumped up and down and closed the door. She jumped on the bed next to Dean. Cas smiled at her and turned his head into Dean's stomach again. Dean hit him lightly around the head

"Stop being cute" he said with a chuckle. The Angel sat up.

"Charlie, I hope you don't mind but I'm taking my shirt off" he told her. He undid the buttons and pulled it of his shoulders. The lights flickered and Cas unfolded his wings from his back. Only him and Dean could see them. He layed back down and Dean started to stroke his feathers. Cas hummed and closed his eyes. To Charlie, it looked like Dean was stroking nothingness.

"His wings" Dean said "He only let's me touch them or see them" he added. She nodded. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Dean's hand got slowly closer to the base of Cas's wings.

"Dean, I would prefer if you moved your hand the other way cuz you know what I get like and we're not alone" Cas warned.

"Sorry Cas" Dean muttered as he moved his hand away.

"We should get back to everyone else." Charlie started "When I left, Sam was getting hit on by Gabe and Lucifer" she added. Dean chuckled. Cas sat on Dean's lap.

"You can you, Charlie. We'll be there in a second" Dean said. She nodded and left the room.

"Well, it's going to be a long day, I'm going to put something more comfortable on" Dean said. Cas smiled before jumping of Dean, making his wings disappear as he did so. He grabbed Dean's big hoddie and pulled it over his head. Dean sighed.