Impala (Edited)

Sam and Dean where laughing their heads of in the kitchen when Cas walked past the door. Sam and Dean where laughing, for the first time in ages. They where laughing about the cheesy pick up lines that they had both used over the years. They had both started uncontrollably laughing when Dean came up with a new one. Cas walked into the room with a confused expression. Dean smiled up to him.

"Hey Cas, are you the Impala cuz I wanna ride you all night long" Dean said as Sam birst out laughing again. Not only because he brother just confessed his feelings, because he did it in a cringy pick up line.

"No, Dean, I'm not the Impala" Cas said, even more confused. Dean laughed again and Sam covered his face in his arms that where rested on the table.

"I'll ride you all night long in the impala then" Dean suggestively with a smirk. Cas blushed deeply.

"I-um, w-was that a..... Um, a f-flirtation?" he stuttered looking down to the floor. Dean got up and walked over to Cas. He lifted his head up with his finger to look into his amazing blue eyes.

"I can't belive I'm about to do this with Sam here" Dean said. Cas looked confused again and Dean smiled. He closed his eyes and gently pressed his lips to the angels.

Sam gasped from behind them and quickly got his phone out to take a picture. It's was happening.

Cas didn't understand what was happening but did soon. Dean Winchester was kissing him. The one that he gripped tight and raised from prediction. The one that he fell in love with as soon as he layed eyes on his perfect soul. He closed his eyes to and kissed back. He moaned slightly into it making Dean smile. He brought his arms around Cas's waist and flushed their bodies together. Cas wrapped his arms around his neck. It was gentil yet passionate. No words needed. They broke away breathless after a few minutes.

"Shit, Cas, where did you learn how to kiss like that?" Dean chuckled

"The pizza man and other porn" Cas said bluntly

"I guess you will have to teach me how" Dean said before kissing him again. They ended up going to the Impala and Dean did ride him all night long. Here's the details.

When the got to the garage, Cas pushed Dean over the bonnet. Dean gave a small laugh. Cas kissed him harder than before, pushing his tongue in his mouth. He trailed his hands up and down Dean's body. Dean grabbed at his shirt, wanting to see more. He pushed Cas's coat off his shoulders. Cas pushed harder into Dean.

"Daddy" Dean breathlessly moaned when Cas kissed from his mouth to his jaw. Cas had seen the in porn before.

"Want kinky sex, do you?" he growled into Dean's ear. Dean gulped and nodded. Cas pulled all of Dean's clothes off. He kiss, liked and nipped all over his body but missed out his dick. He pulled his own shirt off. He picked Dean up and took him to the back seats. He tied Dean's hands to the handle above the door. Dean was on his knees as Cas put his face underneath him. Cas squeezed the back of Dean's thighs as his flicked his tongue in and out his hole.

"Fuck~ Daddy~" Dean moaned. Cas slapped his ass before sitting infront of him, so Dean was on his lap.

"What do you want, princess?" he asked. Dean grinded his hips.

"I want your dick. Please, daddy, let me ride you" He moaned. Cas smirked and nodded. He undone his trousers, making sure to brush Dean with his hand. He pushed them down his legs to his knees. Dean looked down at the size. He grinned. Cas put it to the. Entrance of his hole. Dean sat down on it. He moaned and threw his head back. He bounced up and down even though he wasn't used to it. He moaned and queezes his eyes shut. Cas had his head back up with his eyes closed. He curressed Dean's ass. He stilled Dean and looked at him. His make was flushed and it was beautiful. He thrusted up into him. Dean pulled on the restraints. He was soon coming on his hand Cas's chest. Cas bushed his hips down, making him go balls deep, as he came. He reached up and untied Dean. Dean's head fell onto his shoulder.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked.

"I told you, other porn like the pizza man" Cas said. Dean laughed. He kissed Cas again, this time slower. He don't know what happened after, but they where in his bed. They where both cleaned up and had boxers on. He snuggled into Cas's chest.

"Night" he murmered. Cas kisses his head.

"Good night Dean" he said.