Lesson Time

April Winchester was sat in her R.E. lesson.

"Lucifer was disliked by God" her teacher said. April huffed a laugh. The teacher looked at her.

"Care to add anything?" she asked. April looked at her.

"Lucifer was actually God's favourite. He said so while Lucifer was posesing my dad while they where trying to find a way to kill Grandads sister" she said. The teacher rolled her eyes.

"And you know this because...?" she asked.

"Dad told me, both of them actually. Dad actually ended up killing Uncle Luci while being posses by the ark angel Michael from a different world. They called it the apocalypse world. That was before Grandad turned into a dick and killed the whole world. Sort of like when Thanos clicked his fingers. It was called the blip. But he killed everything but you don't remember." April told her.

"Ok, thank you for your fairy tale today" the teacher said. Gabe appeared and sat next to April.

"That wasn't a fairy tale, it's all true" he said, sucking on a Lolly Pop.

"What? Who are you? How did you get in here?" the Teacher asked. Gabe stood up.

"Ark angel Gabriel. And the trickster." he said, holding out his hand.

"Ok, get out. You are insulting the Lord." she said. Gabe showed the shadow of his wings. The room went quite.

"So how about a lesson from an angel?" he asked the room. The room birst out in cheers.

"So, Big daddy-o was bored. He created the universe. Earth. He built up life and Aunt Amara threw a rock at it. So dad locked her away and gave lucifer the key who gave it to a night of hell. Lucifer rebbeled and dad threw him in the cage. But Sam and Dean Winchester come along and screw it all up. Sam died, Dean sold his sole to save him. Cassie saved Dean from hell. They fell in love. They start the apocalypse but stop it. Ending in Sam, Lucifer, Michael and the Winchesters half brother, Adam falling back into hell. Cas swallowed pergatory and played god. Resulted in the Liviethen excaping. But they stopped that. Stuff happened in-between. Cas became human. Dean died, became demond. Cas nearly died but the king of hell saved him. Dean got the key for Amaras cage by accident. Blah, blah, blah. Uh, lucifer had a son, Jack. He was big news for a while. Cas died. King of hell died. Uh, Cas came back. Him, Dean, Sam, looked after Jack. Lucifer died. God got pissed and killed every thing cuz Sam shot him. Both Michaels died. Jack killed god and brought everything back. Cas died again by the empty. Dean died from getting a rusty nail in his back. Jack brought Cas back. Dean was in heaven but Cas took him back to earth so they could live together. Jack gave Sam and Dean eternal life. 2 years later, April poped out Cas. 12 years later, they're waiting for their 2nd. Me and Sam are talking about it. Jack's still god but visits. The end. Any questions?" Gabriel said.

"GABRIEL WINCHESTER." Cas shouted, appearing in the room.

"Oh, shit" Gabe whispered.

"Hey, Cassie-bean, how you doing?" he said, turning to his brother. Cas had his arms crossed over his big round belly. He had a pissed of look on his face.

"Get back home now, Sam and Dean are pissed" he said. Gabe looked down and nodded. He disappeared. Cas turned to April.

"Your father and I are very disappointed. You're grounded for a month." he said.

"Dad!" April wined. Cas raised his eye brows and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for anything my brother and daughter have caused" Cas said, turning to the teacher. She nodded.

"I'll take April home for the rest of the day." he added. April packed her bag and Cas put a hand on her shoulder.

"Damn it, Dad. I hate it. I hate being a Nephilim. I can't have fun. As soon as I do, you come along and rewen it all" April exclaimed when they got home.

"April, you don't understand. We came here to get away from the Angels and demonds. We don't let you have fun to keep you safe. If they knew about you, you would be dead. We move around a lot so you don't get killed. So give us a break. We're trying to keep you safe and you just throw it back in our faces. Me and Gabe are trying to hide you from everything else but I'm getting weaker by doing it. I could end up dieing and then the baby would die too. I can't keep going." Cas's voice broke at the end. Dean came into the room and was standing behind April.

"Please, for the next school, can you just lay low so we don't have to move again. The babies about to come any day and I can't keep moving around, please, April" Cas was crying now and April felt very guilty.

"I'm sorry, dad. I won't mess up again" she said. Cas smiled weekly and opened his arms. She jumped into them. Dean picked April up and pulled them both close to him. He kissed their fourhead. They where a good family, just sometimes they fell out.