11 Times

11 times Sam's walked in on Destiel.

*****************************

The first time was when Cas and Dean had first started going out. Sam just wanted to go back to the motel and sleep a case off but how could he went he wanted to burn his eyes out of his skull. He walked into the room and there, on Dean's bed, was cas pounding into Dean's ass. Sam had never been so scared in his life. He quickly slammed the door shut and went to reception to get another room.

*****************************

The second time was on Dean's birthday. They went to a diner. Bobby, Charlie, Kevin, Cas, Dean, Sam, Garth, Gabriel, Claire, Alex and Jody where all there. After a very awkward happy birthday song and cake, Cas and Dean snuck of. To fuck knows where. After 2 hours, everyone decided to meet up at the bunker and get drunk. Sam wondered out to baby and threw his hand up in annoyance when he saw Cas and Dean in the back. Dean riding Cas. Sam rolled his eyes and managed to get a ride to the bunker with Bobby.

*****************************

The third was when they where on a hunt. Sam had just cracked the case thay where on. He called Dean who was in the bathroom. He shouted back with 'just give me a second'. Sam rolled his eyes. He waited another 10 minutes before calling again. Dean came iut the bathroom with messy hair and a few seconds later, Cas came out tucking his shirt in. Sam rolled his eyes and said 'please tell me that's shaving cream on the corner of your mouth'. Dean wiped I of with his thumb and then licked it off. 'nope' he said. Sam rolled his eyes off then told them about the case.

*****************************

The fourth was when Cas and Dean where in the kitchen. They where heatedly making out. Cas was grinding against Dean making him quitely moan and whimper. Sam walked in the room and closed his eyes. He said 'really, in the kitchen?'. Cas and Dean broke apart and glared at. Dean pulled Cas back onto him, connecting their lips again. Sam rolled his eyes and walked back out the room.

*****************************

The fifth was scarred in his memory for life. He had tryed everything to get it out his head. He went to Dean's room to tell him about a case. But he walked in on Cas and Dean doing some really kinky shit. Dean was tied to the bed with a gag in his mouth. He had a butt plug in. He was completely naked. Cas was leaning over him in a pair of pink panties, sucking on Dean's neck. Sam quickly slammed the door and walked out the bunker.

*****************************

The sixth was the same day Dean preposed. Sam walked in on Cas tied to the bed and Dean fucking himself on him. But he walked in just as Cas broke the handcuffs and started thrusting up into Dean. Sam left the bunker.

*****************************

The seventh wasn't that bad. Sam had gone out for a food run before Charlie had got to the bunker. But when he walked into the bunker, Dean was lead on the floor with Cas on top of him. They where heatedly making out. Charlie was on the table cheering them on, cuz you know, hot gayness. Sam rolled his eyes and set the bags of food on the table.

*****************************

The eighth was stuck in his memory for the future. He wished it wasn't but it is. He walked into a random room in the bunker. He wanted somewhere to put all the old tools for hunts that they didn't use anymore. But he walked in a room with a table in the middle. Dean was on that table completely naked. Cas was still fully dressed, he was running a whip up the inside of Dean's thigh. Walked out the bunker again.

*****************************

The ninth was their wedding night. Sam walked back to baby after a long night. But Cas and Dean where making out in the passenger seat, Dean straddling Cas. Dean flopped down into the drivers seat. They where out of breath but both had big smiles on their faces. But the Dean leaned over and joined his lips to Cas's again, palming him slowly. Sam tapped on the window. Dean removed himself from Cas and rolled down the window. He said 'what'. Sam rolled his eyes and said 'can you save that for later, I want to get home'. Dean rolled his eyes but obliged.

*****************************

The tenth was when Cas and Dean had just finished. Cas flopped down on the bed next to Dean and pulled the covers over them. The door opened and Sam stood there. He said 'I've got a case' and walked back out cuz his brother and best friend had just been fucking.

*****************************

The eleventh was actually kinda cute. Sam was going to tell Dean that he was getting take away. He walked into Dean's room. Dean was shirtless on the bed. Cas had his head on Dean's chest and one hand was tracing pattenes into the tiny bump infront of him. Dean was running his fingers threw Cas's hair. They both had smiles on their faces. Dean looked to Sam. He said 'what do you want'. Sam smiled. 'im getting take away, what do you want' he said. 'burger and pie and beer' Dean answered. But Cas said 'you can't have beer'. Dean rolled his eyes. He said 'why'. Cas moved to smile at him and said 'cuz you're pregnant and we want a healthy baby. You're gonna have to stop hunting as well. Atleast until the baby is born'. He put his head back down. 'Fine' Dean said. Sam smiled and left the room.