Sick? Or Not?

Dean woke up nauseated for the 5 day in a row. His husband, Cas, was next to him. Dean jumped out the bed and ran to the bathroom. He leaned over the toilet and threw up the contents of last night's dinner. Once he was finished, he leaned back against the wall. Cas was standing in the door way in a pair of sweatpants.

"That's it, I'm taking you to the doctors" he said. Dean couldn't find the energy to argue so he let Cas pick him up. He winced in pain. His whole body ached. Cas looked at him in worry. He took Dean back to their room and helped him into some clothes. Dean was feeling a bit better once he was dressed. He went back to the bathroom to get the vile taste out his mouth. The two went to the car and got in. Cas drove them to the doctors. They waited about half an hour before Dean's name was called. Cas went with him.

"How long have you been ill?" the doctor asked.

"Today is the fifth day in a row" Dean answered. The doctor nodded and wrote it down.

"You said it only happens in the morning?" he asked. Dean nodded. The doctor stood up.

"Can you lay back on the bed, I'm going to feel your stomach. Say if you get any pain" he said. Dean nodded and layed back. He grabbed Cas's hand and gave it a squeeze. Cas squeezed back. The doctor walked over and placed his hands on Dean's stomach. He pushed down slightly. Dean didn't hurt. He moved his hands a bit more towards Dean's pelvis. Dean gasped in pain. The doctor took his hands away.

"Sorry, Mr Winchester" he said. Dean brushed it off. He sat back up.

"You're going to have to go to the hospital for further investigation for why you have pain there. I'll send the details over to the hospital and you will probably be seen straight away" the doctor explained. Dean nodded, worriedly. Cas squeezed his hand angin and placed a kiss on it. Dean smiled at him. The two made their way to the hospital, Cas driving once again. They where seen after a couple minutes of waiting. There was another doctor ond another bed.

"I've got all the details for the doctors. So, you have pain in the lower part of you stomach?" the doctor asked. Dean nodded and grabbed Cas's hand again. She nodded too.

"I'll send you for a MRI scan first and then an Ultrasound" she said. Dean nodded. The doctor wrote some stuff down on some documents that she had printed off.

"If you would like to follow me" she said. Destiel followed her out the room. Dean got ready for the MRI and had it done. He came back out.

"I can't see anything on there that's unusual. Ultrasound it is" the doctor said. They went back to the room before. Dean layed down on the bed and Cas was next to him. The doctor put some gel on his stomach after pulling the machine around. She placed the camera thing on his stomach and looked to the screen. She smiled.

"Why didn't I think of this?" she said. Dean looked at her.

"What is it?" he asked. She put her finger on the screan and pointed out a shape.

"Is that...?" Dean trailed off.

"Yep, that's a baby" she said with a nod.

"A baby?" Cas breathed out in a question. Dean turned his head and smiled at him.

"You got me pregnant" he said with a chuckle. Cas placed a peck to his lips.

"Oops" he said, making Dean chuckle again. Their heads went back to the screan. Dean, once again, grabbed Cas's hand. Cas, once again, kissed it.

"It explains the pain" the doctor started "men don't usually have kids. Woman have a way for the baby to get out. Men don't. You'll have to come to the hospital when you are at 9 months to get the baby cut out of you. It won't hurt the baby. That is if you're keeping it?" she said.

"Hell, yes, we are keeping them" Dean said. She smiled and nodded. She printed out a couple of pictures and gave them to Cas. The two went home and told quietly a lot af people about the good news