Embrassed

Cas and Dean where in the shower together when they heard a knock on the door. Cas got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He, Sam and Dean had given up hunting. Sam had brought a house with a dog. Cas and Dean had brought a house and where expecting their 2nd lot of twins. Cas opened the door and was completely shocked by who was standing there. John Winchester.

"Um, I'm here to see Dean Winchester?" John said, not really sure if he got the right house Sam had directed him to.

"Uh, yes, he'll be right down, would you like to come in" Cas said in his usual polite manner, opening the door wider. John nodded and walked in. Cas showed him to the front room.

"I'll go and put some clothes on and get Dean, I'll be back" he said getting another nod from John. Cas ran back up stairs and to his and Dean's room.

Dean was sat on the bed still in a towel. His small bump very visible.

"Get dressed" Cas told him as he passed a pair of trousers and a t-shirt over. He pulled some on himself and looked back to Dean who still hadn't.

"Why?" Dean asked.
"Because your dad's here and I just opened to door in a towel" Cas said, feeling incredible embarrassed. Dean nodded and got dressed. You could see the bump. They walked down stairs and into the front room.

"Um, hey, dad" Dean said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey Dean" John said back. They embraced in a quick hug before all three sat down.

"What brings you here?" Dean asked.

"Well, since Sam kicked me out his house since he had his girlfriend over, he gave me directions to here. Who's he?" John asked, nodding to Cas.

"This is Cas. Uh, he's my husband" Dean said, not knowing if John would exept it. John slowly nodded.

"Has he been taking care of you?" he asked. Dean smiled and nodded.

"Dose pulling me out of hell count?" he asked. John chuckled.

"Thank you for saving my boy" he said to Cas. The angel smiled and nodded.

"No problem. I like looking after all five of them" he said, bring the baby into the convocation.

"What do you mean?" John asked. Dean smiled again.

"He's a literal angel and he kinda got me pregnant. Bobby and John are at school be should be home soon" he said. John smiled and nodded.

"I'm a grandad?" he asked.

"Yep, to 4 of them" Cas said, placing a hand on Dean belly. John smiled more.

"Any thoughts?" Dean asked.

"I'll be truthfull with you. I didn't expect you to be gay but you do have a good taste in men, or angels, or whatever. And I'm a grandad" John said. Dean smiled.

The door opened and Cas get up. He came back in with two identical boys. He sat back down with one on Dean's lap and one on his.

"This is Bobby" Cas said, motioning the the 6 year old in his lap.

"And the is John" Dean said motioning to the other 6 year old. Bobby hid in Cas's chest while John got up and went and found his tablet. He sat back on Dean's lap and started to play games.

"How where your days" Cas asked.

"Mrs Baker said it was bad for to boys to kiss" Bobby said. Cas shook his head.

"Well next time tell her words in Enochien so she won't understand" he said. Bobby giggled and Cas started tickling him.

"Daddy, stooop" he whined, pushing Cas away. Bobby rolled onto the floor and crawled away. Cas chuckled.

"So, when are the others due?" big John asked.

"5 months left" Dean answered. John nodded. Dean was happy that his father excepted him.