Hospital Fun

As Dean walked into the hospital for a surgery on his broken leg, a very hot doctor looked him up and down and winked at him. Dean became flustered and looked away. The doctor chuckled and carried on walking again. It wasn't until Dean's surgery that he saw him again.

"I'll be your surgeon for this operation. Would you like to be awake or asleep?" he asked.

"He's well known for his jokes in this hospital" a nurse said, walking past.

"Go to work Charlie" the doctor shouted back.

"I'll think I'll stay awake," Dean said with a smile.

"Ok, I'm Castiel by the way, everyone calls me Cassie though" Castiel said.

"I'll call you Cas to be different then" Dean said. He got taken to the operating room. He got painkillers to numb his leg and Cas got to work.

"So, I've got this joke. I learnt it from Pirates Of The Caribbean and it is one of the many dad jokes I have. My daughter gets so mad at me when I say them. A skeleton walked into the bar and asked for a beer, and a mop" Cas said. The other doctors groaned while Cas grinned.

"That was so bad," Dean said with a chuckle.

"Ah, but it made you laugh," Cas said with a smirk.

"There are two fish in a tank, one askes 'How do you drive this thing? '" he said. Everyone laughed.

"I've got another. What's the difference between a calendar and me?" he asked. Dean shrugged.

"A calendar has dates," Cas said. The other doctors laughed.

"You're not supposed to laugh at that one. You're supposed to ask me out" Cas said, looking up. The others chuckled.

"We're all married," the girl from earlier said.

"You're not," Cas said.

"I'm lesbian and I have a girlfriend" Charlie said. The others chuckled again.

"Hey, Cas, better get the fire department over here because you are smokin'" Dean said.

"See, he gets it," Cas said, smirking at Dean.

"Now we're doing pick up lines," he added.

"I'll go again. Are you homework, cuz I'll do you all night long" Dean said. Cas chuckled.

"Yeah, well. You're so hot, my zipper is falling for you"

"Are you winter, because you'll be coming soon"

"I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on"

"Is your shirt 50% off? I bet I could get it 100% off"

"You may fall down stairs, you may fall off the bed, but the best way to fall is in love with me."

"Can I tie your shoe, cuz I can't have you falling for anyone else"

"Let's play carpenter. First we'll get hammered, then I'll nail you."

"My brother made this one up for me cuz I'm obsessed with my car. Are you an Impala, cuz I'll ride you all night long." Dean said. Cas chuckled.

"That's pretty good. I'll let you win this round since I've finished on your leg" he said.

"Thank you," Dean said.

"And Dean, maybe we can get a drink at some point?" Cas asked.

"Of course we can. You can tell me more pick up lines" Dean said. He went back to his room. Cas came in.