Don't Worry

Dean was clearing up in the small flat he shared with his best friend/boyfriend, Castiel. He accidentally knocked over a vase of flowers. He tryed to grab it before it hit the floor but missed and grabbed a hand full of shattered pottery. He bit his lip so he didn't scream out in pain as the broken object cut him. He bit that hard that he drew blood.

"Dean?" Cas called, walking into the room. He heard the vase brake.

"I'm really sorry, Cas, I didn't mean to. I was cleaning and I knocked it over. I'm sorry" Dean said, clutching his hurt hand in a fist and putting it behind his back while he picked up the pieces of pottery. Cas crouched down making Dean flinch. He grabbed Dean's hurt hand and pulled it out of the fist.

"What did you do?" he asked, looking up at Dean. He put a thumb on Dean's bottem lip and wiped some of the blood away. Dean had tears rolling down his cheeks. Cas kissed them away. He got some kitchen roll and wrapped it around Dean's hand. He got another bit and dabbed his lip.

"I-I'm sorry" Dean said again.

"Don't worry, you don't need to apologise. You're hurt and you need to rest" Cas said. He brought a hand up to Dean's cheek. Dean flinched and Cas pulled away.

"Please don't hurt me" Dean whispered as more tears rolled down his cheeks. Cas pulled him into a hug and kissed the top of his head.

"I would never hurt you" he said. Dean let out a sigh and smiled slightly into Cas's chest.

"Michael dickward really messed you up" Cas added, pulling away. Dean nodded. Michael was Dean's ex. He abused Dean mentaly and physically. But Cas took Dean away from that assbutt. Now they where both happy. Cas scooped Dean up into his arms. Dean giggled.

"Put me down" he said.

"Nooo, my princess is hurt. He needs help. And ice-cream" Cas said. He carried Dean to their room and layed him on the bed. He left the room and came back a few minutes later with ice cream and a spoon. He opened the tub and gave it to Dean. Cas went to the bathroom and came back with medical supplies. He sat on the bed infront of Dean. He took his boyfriend's hand.

"This is gonna sting" Cas warned him. Dean nodded. Cas gently pored some rubbing alcohol onto Dean's cut. Dean gasped in pain. Cas got a pice of cloth and pressed I on the wounds. Dean gasped in pain again. Cas leaned up to kiss him, to take his mind on the pain. Dean kissed back straight away. Cas pulled away. He pulled the cloth of Dean's cut and bandaged his hand up. He put a kiss in on making Dean blush.

"Good as new" he said. Dean smiled and pressed his lips to Cas's. It was short and sweet. Cas jumped up on the bed next to Dean after. He grabbed the spoon and dug into the ice cream. He held up a spoon full for Dean. Dean smiled and ate it of the spoon.

"I love you" Cas said with a mouth full of ice cream. Dean laughed and gave him a cold ice cream kiss.

"I love you too" he said once they broke apart.