The Angels 2

Cas and Dean drove to Dean's house first. They where glad to see all three guys sat around the table eating cookies rather than doing other stuff. Sam looked like he got fucked 100 different ways. And he probably did. Cas and Dean went up to Dean's room to find Charlie asleep in his bed. Dean chuckled and woke her up.

"Merry Christmas" she said, sitting up.

"Oh, hello Dean." she said, walking out the room. Dean laughed.

"Your friends are amazing" Cas said. Dean chuckled

"You're lucky it's not Sunday" he said. Cas tilted his head in confusion.

"It is Sunday" he said. Dean face fell. He looked at his watch.

"Shit, you're about to meet my friend group in 3. 2. 1." Dean said, finishing as the door bell rang. He grabbed Cas's hand and lead him downstairs to the front door. He opened the door and 4 people came in.

"Benny, Garth, Adam, Crowley," Dean said their name as they came in. Benny had a baby in his arms that Dean picked up.

"This is Ben, he's my son. I don't speak to his mum. I would of told you last night but that involves talking about ex's." he said to Cas. Cas nodded with a smile. The baby looked no older the 3 months. They all went into the living room, Cas and Dean making sure that they don't sit on the sofa they saw Luci, Sam, and Gabe fucking on.

"Also, Dean" Benny started.

"He's fully yours now" he said. Dean gave a huge smiled and looked down to Ben.

"Hello Ben Winchester" he said. He smiled at can and passed the baby over. Cas looked down to him and layed into Dean's arms.

"Dean?" Crowley asked, motioning to Cas.

"Oh, this is Cas, he's my boyfriend." Dean said, kissing Cas's cheek. Cas blushed and looked at him. Dean pressed a gentle kiss to his lips which Cas gladly returned. They broke away with more smiles.

"I ship it" Garth said. Cas and Dean blushed and looked back to the baby.

"He looks a lot like you" Cas said to Dean.

"Well I hope so, I went threw 9 hours of labour shit" Dean said with a chuckle.

"I imagine his mum was in a lot of pain" Cas said.

"No, I gave birth to him, well, got cut open. Lisa refused to let him go even though he wasn't hers. He is James. I told him and that's another reason why he dumped me. You can be the other dad if you want" Dean explained. Cas looked at him with a smile.

"I have questions. First, you can have kids? Second, how much did it hurt? Third, why would you let me be a dad?" he asked.

"Yes, I can have kids, I have all the part to have a kid just not a vigina to get them out. It hurt a lot. It felt like there was something in between my legs but I could get it out. I panicked so the had to knock me out and cut him out of me. And yes, I would love for you to be the dad because you are an amazing guy and I think I might be falling in love with you over the past day and a bit" Dean answered. Cas smiled more and kissed Dean's lips again.

"Love at first sight" Adam muttered to Garth.

"OoooOooo, someone's in love" Gabe shouted from the kitchen. Cas and Dean blushed and broke the kiss.

"I think I love you, too, if it's not too early." Cas said. Dean shook his head.

"Not at all" he said with a smile.

"Pack a bag, then were going to my house" Cas said. Dean smiled and got up.

"How have you got Dean to open up like that?" Adam asked.