The Fight

Cas and Dean where arguing. It had started of about a recent case where Dean nearly died. It was 9/10 at night and if Sam wasn't still awake, he would be now and would of heard every word.

"I don't need you worrying about me 24/7. I can look after myself" Dean shouted. He was fed up of Cas constantly looking after him and making sure he was ok.

"I'm sorry that I love you too much. I only wanted you to be safe" the angel shouted back.

"Back off. I don't need your help with everything I do" the hunter shouted back.

"You know what Dean, go fuck yourself. You always cut of people that try and help you. Not many people will with the messed up life like yours but I tryed an now you're making me stop just like everyone else" Cas shouted before walking out the bedroom and back to his.

Dean was left crying. He hated it when Cas got angry at him. But he just wanted to have some space and not people asking him if he was ok every two seconds.

He paced back and fourth his room and buried his face in his hands.

Cas angrily took his trench coat off and then his suit jacket. He pulled his tie off and then his shoes and socks. He then took his trousers and shirt of and climbed into bed. He didn't sleep so he just lead there.

Dean changed into something more comfortable. A pair of sweat pants and an old ACDC t-shirt.

He climbed into bed and reached for the familiar body that was usually there. He pulled his hand back as he started to cry again.

He couldn't live without his angel and the more he thought about it, the more he knew the angel was right. He did cut everyone off. He wanted his angel.

He stood up and walked toward Cas's room. He walked in and and closed the door.

Cas looked up as Dean took of his shirt and bottems and climbed into bed with him.

"I'm sorry, Cas. You where right, I just mess every relationship up. Please forgive me" he looked up to Cas with pleading eyes.

"On 2 conditions" Cas said, pulling Dean into his arms

"Okay, anything" Dean replied, starting to trace circles into his bare chest.

"Let me help you" Cas started "And, I want a kiss" Dean leaned up and pressed his lips the the angels. It was an angry kiss and soon became more as Cas pulled the elder Winchester underneath him. He pined his arms above his head and the bunker was soon filed with soft moans.