Crime King And Queen

Castiel knocked down the door with his gun at the ready. He coughed because of the smoke. He grabbed the guys arm and dragged him out the building. They fell onto the grass in front of the building. Someone helped the guy up while Cas layed there.

"You should stop running into house that are on fire" his big brother, Gabe, said. Cas smiled and he helped him up. The next day, Cas was sat at his desk when the guy from yesterday came up to it.

"Uh, hi, the cute guy out front said that I would find you here" he said. Cas looked up and nodded.

"You think Gabriel's cute?" he asked. The guy blushed and slowly nodded.

"I'm Sam, by the way. Thank you for yesterday" he said. Cas nodded.

"You're welcome" he said.

"And, uh, my brother wants to meet you. He was gonna rip your lungs out before I told him that you saved me" Sam said.

"Uh, ok, when dose he want to meet?" Cas asked.

"Um, my brother is hard to get in contact with. He's a very busy man. I only spoke to him yesterday over the phone when he was in the middle of a meeting. He'll contact you" Sam said. He turned around and walked out.

"Hey, Dean, he agreed" he said into his phone. It wasn't until 3 days later that they met. Cas was on his way home. A few suspicious guys where surrounding his house. He unlocked his door and walked in. There, on his sofa, was none other than Dean Winchester. Cas dropped his keys and went for his gun. He pointed it at Dean.

"Oh, finally, you're home." Dean said standing up

"You're not gonna shoot me. Or arrest me. Do you know who I am?" he added. Cas nodded.

"Dean Winchester. Head of crime across America. Everyone knows who you are" he said. Dean nodded. He slowly walked up to Cas and took the gun. He unloaded it and put it on the counter.

"Come on, then, Big Boy. I need to say thank you." he said. Cas grabbed a beer and sat down. Sam came out from the bathroom.

"He's your brother?" Cas asked. Sam nodded.

"He's hot" Cas muttered, taking a swig of his beer.

"If I don't arrest you, I will lose my job" he added.

"How did the fire start so I can kill them?" Dean asked as he sat on Cas's lap.

"Two of your guys. Hey, didn't you try to kill me?" Cas said. He put his beer down and grabbed Dean's hips.

"Might of done. Which ones?" Dean said, grinding into Cas slightly. Cas groaned.

"Garry and Jim I think." he said. Dean looked at Sam who nodded. He made a quick phone call.

"Sammy, go tell the guys to go. Go kill the two. I'll stay with Cas for the night." Dean instructed. Sam nodded and left the house.

"So, alone time. I'll do what ever you want." Dean whispered.

"I want in with your operation. I'm fed up with being the good guy. I want to do bad things. Especially to you" Cas said in a husky tone. Dean blushed and shivered. Cas grinned.

"Fine, you fuck me. I'll get you second in command of everything. You'll be my boyfriend. The king of crime with your queen, me" Dean said. Cas nodded and joined their lips.

"I'll stay undercover at the police station. Make sure you don't get into trouble. Burn the records we have of you" he said, braking it. Dean nodded. They joined lips again and sank into the sofa. Dean stayed with Cas for at least 2 months after. The longest he had ever stayed anywhere. Cas came home one day and Dean was waiting for him. Cas smiled and joined lips with him. They started undressing each other until they where down to just trousers and boxers. Then Gabe let himself in. Dean broke away from Cas and looked up. Gabe got his gun.

"What are you doing to Cas?" he asked. Dean smirked.

"More like what is Cas gonna do with me" he said. Cas chuckled.

"Well, first, I'm gonna tie you up nice and tight. I'm gonna make sure you can't come and then fuck you for hours" he said. Dean blushed and stroked his chest.

"Please do, my king." he said.

"What the fuck is happening?" Gabe asked.

"Uh... Um.... I have no excuse. You got any" Cas said to Dean. Dean shook his head.

"Me and your brother run all crimes and we fuck. A lot" he said.

"Cas?" Gabe asked.

"Uh, it's true" Cas said.

"If you tell anyone, I'll kill ya. Can you go now? Me and Cas are kinda busy" Dean said. Gabe rolled his eyes. He put his gun away and walked out the house. Cas did to Dean exactly what he said he would. Dean begging by the end of it. They got busted a few days later. None of it was to do with Gabe. The head of the police department knocked on the door and Dean opened.

"Oh, shit" Dean said, grabbing his gun from the back of his trousers.

"Cas, pack your most treasured stuff, we're leaving" he said. He knocked the guy unconscious and dragged him in the house. They stayed until he woke up. They had him in the living room. Dean was straddling Cas as the heartedly made out.

"Huh-Hum" the police-y dude said. Dean looked at him braking the kiss.

"Ok, we can either keep him locked up for iternity or shoot him dead?" he told Cas. Cas put his hand down the back of Dean's trousers with one hand and grabbed the gun with the other. He shot the guy in the middle of his forehead.

"Good choice" Dean said.

"Let's go then" Cas said. Dean pecked his lips and got up. They packed a few things before leaving. They moved from hotel to hotel for a while before they settled down in Kansas. Dean decided to pass the main part of the business to Sam. He was still in charge but Sam took care of everything. He and Cas adopted a baby boy and got married. They lived happily ever after being the most wanted criminals.