How Many Times

Dean was hot and sweaty in the bunkers gym (yes it has a gym now). He was working out. He was in shorts and a t-shirt. He was lifting waits. The vains on his arms where very visible and his head was covered in a layer of sweat. He put the waits down and started doing sit ups.

He got to 20 when he saw a familiar shape in the doorway. He smiled.

"You like watching me work out, Cas?" he asked, out of breath, but didn't stop doing sit ups. Cas chuckled and walked over to Dean. He disgarded he trench coat and suit jaket on the way. He crouched in front of Dean.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot to see you panting and sweaty, almost as if you're underneath me" Dean sat up all the way for one and placed a kiss on his angel's cracked lips. It was a short one but was still full of love. Cas watched the hunter closely

"You want me to start stripping or something?" Dean asked with a smirk. Cas grinned.

"I can just do this" he said as he snapped his fingers. Dean's shirt disappeared and his abbs where very visible.

"That's not fair, yours off too" Dean said. Cas went to the buttons on his shirt but his hands got pulled away.

"Let me do that for you" Dean said as he attached his lips the the angels. He pulled the shirt of him and kissed down his chest. He sat back up as Cas moved to the press up position on top of Dean. He started doing press ups, giving Dean a kiss for each on. After 20, he stopped. He straddled Dean and attached his lips to the hunters again. He then rolled over so Dean was on top.

"Am I going to need my cowboy hat?" he whispered into the angels ear. Cas thought for a few seconds.

"Not today" he replied. They attached their lips to each others again in a faster, more needy kiss. Cas's hands roaming up and down Dean's sides while Dean where tracing Cas's chest

"How many times," a voice came from the door way "Keep it to the bedroom" Sam finished before walking back down the hall

"Bitch" Dean shouted after him getting a small jerk back.