Trailer

"It all started when..." Jerard started, trying to think of a kid friendly version for the best man speech at the wedding he was at.

Jensen was in his trailer. He thought he would have enough time before someone came and got him for lunch but he was very wrong.

"Mish~" he moaned and started to move his hand faster. Misha was on his way to Jensen's trailer to get him for lunch. The two never bothered knocking because of how close friends they where. It was the same for Jerard until Jensen walked in on him and his wife, Gen. Jensen was still scared. Now the other two knock every time. Misha walked in as Jensen moaned.

"Shit, Mish" Jensen said covering himself with his hands. Misha was shocked. His best friend was moaning his name while wanking. Misha smirked slightly before walking in and locking the door. Or so he thought.

"I was supposed to get you for lunch but this would be way better." he said with a smile, kneeling in front of Jensen. Jensen was shocked now.

"What are you doing?" he asked and stuttered a bit. Misha smirked again

"I'm going to give you a blow job then swolo your load because that would be better than anything I've ever tasted" Misha said in Castiel's deep voice that turned Jensen on.

"You do that, Cas" Jensen replied in Deans voice. Misha smirked once again before taking Jensen's hands away. He gulped at the size of the other man.

"You're really big" Misha said "But I'm bigger" he added as he took Jensen's member in his hand and placed a kiss to the tip. Jensen hummed in response. Misha licked the length before deep throating it. He smiled at the moan he got from Jensen. He bobbed his head up and down for a few minutes before Jensen came with a loud moan of his name. He swollowed it and came back up with a pop.

"Fuck" Jensen said "That was somthing"

"I tend to be" Misha said before attaching his lips to Jensen's. In got heated and ended up with both of them being naked while Misha pounded into Jensen's ass. Jensen was led across the sofa while Misha was at the end.

"Mishhh~" Jensen was moaning over and over again. Misha loved it. He had wanted this for far to long.

"Jensen, what's taking so-" Jerard's voice said at the trailer door opened but
quickly slammed back shut.

"Who was that?" Misha asked but didn't slow his pace

"Jerard, I think" Jensen managed to croak out with out a moan. The two finished and decided to take a shower together before going to lunch. They sat together. Jerard joined them.

"Lock your door next time" he said.

"Knock next time" Misha said back with a smile. The three birst out laughing getting wired looks from the other cast and crew.

"So how long has that been going on?" Jerard asked with a smile.

"Literly just then" Jensen smiled and placed his hand on Misha's thigh. 

"Dose this mean we're going out?" Misha asked as he placed his hand on top of Jensen's.

"If you want, I want to" Jensen said

"Then we are" Misha said with a toothy grin

"...When I walked in on the two....um....kissing while doing other things-

"FUCKING, YOU MEAN" Richard Speight Jr. shouted earning chuckles from other people there

"THIS IS SUPOSED TO BE CHILD FRIENDLY" Jerard shouted back making the room laugh. The married couple where blushing madly.

"Any way, it was one time when..."

"Hey, Mish" Jensen whispered. 1 month later, the three where in Jensen and Misha's trailer (they now shared one) watching a movie. Misha ignored him

"Misha," nothing "Babe" still nothing "Mr Collins" nothing "Misha Collins" nothing

"Dmitri" nothing again "Dmitri Tippens Krushnic" Misha turned his head to his boyfriend

"What?" he asked. Jensen smiled

"I love you" he finally said. Misha had a huge smile on his face. 

"I love you, too" he said and placed a loving kiss onto Jensen's lips. Jerard
realised that this was the first time and smiled because he got to be there to witness it.

".....When we where watching a movie in their trailer and they said they loved each other and then it hit me, it was the first time. I could tell by the grins they had on their faces" the room was filled with slight chuckles as people wiped they tears.

"Gah, you're not supposed to cry" Alexander Calvert said, he was Misha's best man. The room laughed.

"It was also when....."

"Jerard, I need your help" Jensen said as he walked into his house. Misha and Jensen had now been together for 2 years. They where more than happy.

"What do you need?" Jerard asked as he walked into his kitchen.

"I want to propose but I don't want to take him out to a fancy resturant, I've already got the ring." Jensen finished out of breath because he talked so fast.

"How about at a pannel, Nerd HQ is coming up in a week or two" Jerard said. Jensen agreed and you wouldn't belive me if I told you that Misha came the next day and said pretty much the same thing. Jerard told Misha the same. Jensen went on stage first and was ready for Misha to come on next. Misha came on and saw Jensen kneeling on the floor with a box in his hand.

"Misha, I have loved you sine the day we met. I love you will all I am. I don't ever want to loose you and I hope we can spend the rest of our life together. You make me so happy. So, Dmitri Tippens Krushnic, will you marry me?" Jensen said into the microphone that Jerard was holing for him. Misha nodded

"Yes" he said as he engulfed his fiancé in a hug. He pulled away and fished a similar box from his poket.

"I don't have a speech but will you marry me?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Hmm, let me think for a second" Jensen said earning a playfull punch in his shoulder from Cas

"Yes, I'll marry you" Jensen said finally and kissed Misha. They slipped each others rings on and kissed again.

".....when Jensen asked me how he should propose to Misha and then the next day, Misha came to me and asked me the same thing" Jerard said with a chuckle

"DID YOU WALK IN ON THEM FUCKING AGAIN?" Richard shouted again

"CHILD FRIENDLY, RICH" Alex shouted

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE THERE'S CHILDREN"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" Jerard interrupted. Misha and Jensen where laughing.

"Ok, fuck it" Alex said before the two best men got a cream pie and slammed them into the Grooms faces. Jerard chuckled. The newly married couple smirked before getting their own pie and putting it onto the best mans faces. The room filled out with laughter and the four got towels. Misha licked some off Jensen face and then kissed him. The room cheered. Misha and Jensen where finally home.