When Sam's Gone Out 2

Dean walked into the library. Sam had gone out on a food run so in the bunker where only Cas and Dean. Cas was sat at the the table reading a book.

"Angel, I really want your..." Dean started, standing wnxt to Cas. Cas looked up to him.

"What do you want, Princess?" he asked.

"I want your stick" Dean said. Cas smirked.

"I'm sorry, you're gonna have to be more pesific, what do you want?" Cas voice went husky and Dean shivered. He loved it when Cas was dominant.

"I want your..." Dean said.

"Just said it Dean, what do you want?" Cas said, standing up.

"I want your dick" Dean finally said.

"See, that wasn't so hard" Cas said, grabbing Dean's hips.

"So, tell me baby boy, you want daddy to punish you?" ha asked. Dean whimpered and rested his head on Cas's chest.

"I need words" the angel said.

"Please, daddy, fuck me, fuck me till I can't walk, please" Dean said.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Cas said. Dean nodded.

"Yes, daddy" he said.

"Tough, you're gonna have to wait" Cas said, sitting back down and picking up his book. Dean whined and sunk to the floor. He just wanted a release. The past few hunts where bad. Dean crawled over to Cas and placed a hand on his knee.

"Please, Cas- I mean, sir" Dean looked down. Now he had fucked up. He hadn't called Cas by his name since the first night. It was always 'sir' or 'daddy'. 'Angel' if Sam was there. Cas looked at him.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, sir, I forgot, please don't punish me" Dean said, not looking up from the floor. Cas grabbed his jaw to making him look up.

"What did I say? You will only call me what I say you can and if you don't, I would punish you." Cas said. Dean wanted to be punished before but when he wanted it, Cas was still kinda gentil, aventually giving Dean what he wanted. But when he needed to be punished, Cas would drag in on for hours, until Dean was a mess and shouting for a release. Dean had also promised Cas that he wouldn't touch himself without Cas's permission. He regreted that.

"I'm sorry, daddy" Dean whimpered. Cas stood up.

"You know that doesn't work" he said. He started to walk out the room but stopped.

"Come on" he told Dean. The hunter stood up and shyly followed Cas out the room. Once they got to their room, Cas layed down on the bed after removing his shoes, trench coat and suit jacket.

"Take your bottem half of clothes of" he told Dean. Dean did as he was told. He striped his bottem half and stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. Dean always liked it best when Cas hasn't shaved yet, his cheeks and strong jaw covered in a light sprinkling of stubble that tickled the inside of Dean's thighs. It was even better this time as Castiel pulled him up on top. At first Dean was shy about it, no one had ever done 'that' to him before, his cheeks flushed furiously as the angel coaxed and promised how good it would feel.

"Dean, this is your punishment but it will also feel very good, I want you to do it" he said. And it did, better than anything Dean had ever felt before, grinding his hips down into Cas's willing mouth, Cas's left hand gripping the base of Dean's dick so he couldn't come. And when his toung pushed past the tight ring of Dean hole, the hunter lost it, moaning loudly, his hands gripping the wooden headboard so tightly his knuckles turned white. He let out dirty moaned as the angel beneath him ate him out.

"Shirt off" Cas told him, pulling away from him for a second.

"Yes, daddy" Dean said and pulled his shirt over his head. Cas managed to reach into the bedside table next to him and grab a cock ring, slipping it onto Dean's leaking member. He used both hand to place on Dean's ass cheeks and pulled them apart, licking and sucking at the entrance even more. Dean moaned even more. One hand went to Cas's hair as Dean grinded into his mouth. Cas slapped his ass and Dean gasped.

"Please, Cas, let me come" Dean said, messing up again. He groaned, realising what he did. Cas chuckled and pulled away slightly.

"Double punishment" he said. He kept eating Dean's ass. Dean was begging for a realese. Cas kept of for at least an hour and all Dean could do was take it. But finally, he let Dean slip down so he was straddling Cas. Cas placed a soft kiss to his lips before grabbing his ass and flipping them both over. Cas left Dean on the bed while he removed his clothes. He walked back over to Dean and pulled him closer by his ankles. He pushed in without warning. Dean arked his back. Cas didn't move. He waited until Dean was squirming beneath him. He loved seeing Dean begging for his dick.

"PLEASE, DADDY, FUCK ME" Dean moaned out. Cas chuckled and started thrusting. But very slowly. Brushing his cock up against Dean sweet spot everytime. He leaned down and attached his mouth to Dean's neck. He sucked multiple hickeys before moving the kisses down to a nipple, keeping both hands and Dean's hips. When Dean was least expecting it, he started to thrust hard. Dean arked his back and dug his nails into Cas's back. Then when Dean was used to it, he went back to slow thrusts. Dean whined. Cas came after about an hour of this. He pulled out and kissed down Dean's chest and to his hips. He sucked a hickey into each one and then kissed Dean's throbbing length. Dean moaned. Cas went back up and caught Dean's mouth in his. It was more gentle than the over ones they had shared the past few hours.

"You still ok?" Cas asked. Yeah, he was really dominant but he still wanted to make sure Dean was ok.

"I'm ok" Dean said. Cas nodded before lining himself back up to Dean's entrance.

"You can come when you want now, you look very tired" Cas said, taking the cock ring of. Dean nodded. Cas set a soothing pace but it still made Dean moan. He wrapped his legs around Cas's waist and met him with every thrust. Half an hour later of loving sex. Dean came all over their chest as Cas came in his hunter. Cas calapsed on the bed next to Dean. He pulled the hunter into his arms.

"I'm gonna change the rules. You can call me what you want outside our room but when we're having sex, you call me 'daddy' or 'sir'. Ok?" Cas said. Dean nodded and yawned.

"I love you" he said. Cas smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you, too" he said. Dean smiled and snuggled closer into Cas.