Dean's Birthday

Dean woke up to a delicious smell of bacon and eggs. Cas was in the doorway with a try of food. Presumably bacon and eggs. He walked over to Dean and kissed him on the lips before placing the tray down on his lap.

"Happy birthday, Dean" he said. Dean smiled. Ever since he and Cas had started going out, he felt happier.

"Thanks, bee" he said. Cas smiled. He got he got Dean to lift up the aray and he pulled the covers down. They slept naked. He started to blow Dean sideways. Dean groaned and when he came, Cas swallowed his load.

"Thank you" Dean said again. Cas chuckled.

"Any time, now eat so you can open your presents" he said. Dean did as he was told. Once he had finished, Cas took his plates and told him to get dressed. Dean went out the the library once he did. He had put of flannel, a t-shirt and jeans. Cas and Sam where sat at the table with a pile of presents on the table.

"Birthday boy" Cas said as he patted his lap. Dean rolled his eyes with a smile and sat down so they where both facing the table.

"Where should I start" Dean said. Sam handed him a present. He read the label.

"To Dean, happy birthday from Claire, Alex and Jody" he said out loud. He opened it. Inside was a mug with 'I'm batman' on. Dean chuckled.

"They sure know me" he said. Cas and Sam laughed with him. Dean got another present. It was a small box. Cas swooped it out his hands.

"Have it last" he said. Dean raised his eye brows and nodded. He picked up another present.

"To Dean from Cas" he read. He slowly opened it and quickly pulled the wrapping back over.

"You didn't" Dean said. Cas chuckled.

"Yes I did" he said.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"Nothing" Destiel said in unison making Sam give them a bitch face. Dean put that present to the floor and picked up another one.

"To me from Garth. Oh god" Dean said. He opened it and inside was fluffy socks with penguins on.

"I thought it would be worse" Dean said with a chuckle. He put them down and picked up his second to last present. It was quite big.

"To Dean, from Cas, Sam and Charlie" Dean read. He pulled the wrapping of and smiled.

"No way" he said. He was looking down at a PS4 pro.

"Thank you" he said.

"You know where to find me later" he added making Cas and Sam chuckled. He pushed it to the side and opened his last present. It was a bunch of games for the PS4.

"Thanks guys" he said, standing up to hug Sam.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot" Sam said, handing Dean an card. Dean opened it and read it.

"To Dean, I love you so, so much. You are the best man I know. You have given me feelings that I didn't think I could get. I love you so turn around" Dean read out. He turned around and saw Cas kneeling on the floor with the same box as earlier in his hands.

"Will you make me the happiest being alive and marry me?" Cas asked. Dean let a tear slip down his face. He nodded.

"Yes" he said. Cas let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He slipped the ring onto Dean's finger and pulled him in for a kiss. They ended up hugging.

"Charlie, did you get it?" Sam called out. A few seconds later, Charlie came into view with her phone out.

"I got it" she said. Cas and Dean both hugged her and Dean thanked her.

"So, I've got a whole day planned" Charlie started.

"So first, I know you two want to do things" she pointed to Cas and Dean who nodded.

"So after you do that, it'll probs be lunch. We are gonna go to a dinner so I can hit on the watrices and for a nice meal. We will go shopping. Then we come back here, me and Sam will cook dinner. Ok?" she said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Cas and Dean had a quick fuck and then had a shower before going back out to the library. Charlie and Sam where there. They all got into the car, Dean driving with Cas shotgun. They got a diner and walked in. They sat at a table and got the menus.

"I'm Sally and I'll be your watrice, are toy ready to order.

"Yes, I'll have the veggie burger, please" Sam said.

"I have steak and chips please" Charlie said.

"I'll have a burger, please" Cas said.

"And what about you, hot stuff?" she asked Dean. Dean grabbed Cas's hand.

"I'll have the same as my fiancé" he said. She huffed, nodded and wrote it down. She turned around and walked back to the till. Dean kissed Cas on the cheek.

"Love you" he whispered. Cas smiled.

"Love you, too" he whispered beck. Dean pecked his lips. The rest of the dinner went smoothly. They went shopping and then went home.

"For dinner, cuz it's your birthday, you have a three corse meal. Pork pies for starter, steak pie for mains then cherry pie with a side of Cas for dessert" Charlie said. Dean chuckled and Cas blushed. They ate and soon went to their rooms. Cas fucking Dean like no tomorrow.