5 Years

"Cas?" Dean called threw the bunker. The two had slept together a couple of weeks ago. It was all fine until Cas started ignoring Dean a few days ago. Dean found a note on the map table.

"Dean, I'm sorry but we can't be together. It's only going to end bad. I've decided to leave. Please don't come looking for me. I'll be fine. I love you. I always have and always will.

Castiel" it said. Dean mouth was open in shock. Silent tears where rolling down his face. He put the note back down and cryed into his hands. Sam and Dean looked for him for nearly a year. They searched everywhere. They got every hunter they knew to look for him as well. Dean wasn't doing good either. He drank a lot. Barely slept. Barley ate. It wasn't until a case that they found him. They had to go someones house to talk to them. Sam knocked on the door. A 5 year old opened it with a huge smile. He had short brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Who is it, DJ?" a familiar voice shouted.

"Some tall guy and a short guy. They're in suits." the kid shouted back. Cas came into view.

"Cas" Dean breathed out. Cas picked DJ up.

"How did you find me?" he asked.

"A case" Sam said. Dean was braking down. Cas noticed.

"How about you go and tidy your room" he said to DJ. He nodded and went upstairs.

"Why did you leave?" Dean asked, his voice braking. Cas heart crushed.

"I got pregnant. I didn't want him at first. I knew you didn't. So I decided to go back to heaven and get him removed. Heavens Gate was locked and I couldn't. I got to far a long so I left. Now I've been here for 4 years. With DJ." Cas explained.

"I got you pregnant?" Dean asked, crying more. Cas pulled him into his arms.

"I'm so sorry, Dean" he said. Dean hugged him back.

"Please don't leave me again" he whimpered. Cas kissed the side of his head.

"I won't" he said. They broke apart and Cas wiped Dean's cheeks.

"You wanna come in and meet your son?" he asked. Dean smiled for the first time in years and nodded. Cas grabbed his hand and pulled him in. Sam followed. Cas sat Dean down on the sofa.

"Coffee? 1 coffee, 1 sugar. Little milk, right?" he asked. Dean smiled again and nodded. Cas got him and Sam coffee. DJ came back down and sat next to Dean.

"Hey bud" Dean said. DJ smiled.

"DJ, come here a minute" Cas said. DJ sat in his lap.

"The short guy is your daddy. I ran away from him but I really love him. I love him as much as you. He's missed you a lot. Can you give him a big hug?" Cas whispered to him. DJ nodded and jumped into Dean's lap. Dean smiled and hugged him. Cas sat on the sofa next to them. Cas pressed his lips to Dean's, making DJ 'Ewwwwwwww'. They broke away laughing. Dean ruffled DJ's hair. Cas smiled at the two.

"You can stay here, I'm not moving" he said to Dean. Dean looked at Sam who nodded.

"Can we stay?" Dean asked Cas. Cas grinned and nodded. He stroked Dean's cheek and pecked his lips again. They where back together again.