I see What's Happening

Dean and Cas where currently stearing into each others eyes across the table in the library. Sam and Jack where sat at the other one with books in front of them. Jack suddenly smiled at Sam.

"I see what's happening" he sung. Sam smiled also.

"What?" he said

"And they don't have a clue" Jack sang again.

"Who?" Sam said.

"They'll fall in love and here's the bottem line. Our trio is down to 2" Sam started laughing and Jack carried on.

Meanwhile with Cas and Dean. Dean smirked slightly as he sent another dirty prayer. Fuck me till I can't walk in the morning. He prayed. Cas blushed and smirked at him.

"That was inappropriate but I wouldn't mind" he whispered Dean blushed.

"They're talking about us" he said, nodding towards Sam and Jack.

"What do you think they would do if we started undressing each other over this table?" Cas asked.

"Well, Cas, that's very dirty but there's only way to find out." Dean said. He pulled Cad closer by his tie and smashed his lips into the Angels. They heard a gasp from the other table, presumably Sam. Dean broke the kiss and moved around the table to sit on Cas's lap. They joined back in a needy kiss. Dean undone the buttons Cas's shirt and spread his hands all over the firm muscles of Cas's chest and stomach. Cas pulled Dean's shirt over his head.

"Shit, Jack, out the bunker. We're going out. They're not stopping." Sam said, standing up and dragging Jack out the bunker. And they should be glad they did. Destiel didn't stop for hours.