J2M Junior

Jensen didn't know how or when. But he was. He looked down at the stick one more time. It still read pregnant. He had so many questions but he didn't know how to answer them. Who was the dad? Who did he sleep with? Will they kick him of the show? How did he let this happen? He's gonna be a dad? Or a mum? But he also had questions like. What colour was he going to paint their room? Are they a boy or a girl? What should he name them? But also, how should he tell his friends and family? He hasn't came out to anyone except Jerard and Misha. What was he going to do? There was a knock on the door awakening him from his thoughts. He was going to get out a public bathroom, that's for sure. He stuffed the stick into his pocket, flushed the chain and walked out.

He went to a completely different shop to do his shopping. That's what he went out to do anyway but he had been feeling strange the past few week. He we tired and hungry. He felt nauseated in the morning. He told Jerard and he said 'Well, they sound like pregnancy side affects, congratulations'. But he was joking. That's what inspired Jensen to do a pregnancy test. And he was in fact pregnant. He finished shopping and went home. He needed to tell someone. Anyone. Well, not anyone. Mabye Misha or Jerard. Or both. That's what he was going to do. He was going to tell both. He put his shopping away and texted their group chat.
*
Jensen- meet up at mine

Misha- be there soon

Jerard- yep
*
So, the first part was done. Now he had to tell them but first, he was hungry. He cooked himself microwave noodles and sat on the sofa. He switched on the TV. 5 minutes later, Jerard sat down next to him, making him jump.

"You need to stop letting yourself in" he said. Jerard chuckled.

"So, why am I here?" he asked. Jensen rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wait until Misha gets here" he said. Jerard nodded and picked up the TV remote. He changed the channel to 'Barbie and the twelve dancing princesses'. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. Jensen got up. He went to the door and opened it. Misha was there.

"At least you knock" he said with a chuckle. Misha smiled and Jensen let him in. The two walked in to the living room and sat down.

"Now that Misha's here, why did we come?" Jerard asked. Jensen sighed.

"You promise not to ditch me?" he asked. The two others nodded. Jensen reached into his pocket and pulled out the stick, he placed it on the table infront of him.

"You're pregnant?" Misha asked. Jensen slowly nodded.

"I was only joking before but, wow" Jerard said.

"How did it happen?" Misha asked. Jensen shrugged.

"I was past drunk a few weeks ago and got fucked. Don't know by who but they sure did a good job" he said. Jerard patted him on the back.

"We need to call the writers, filming is in a month" he said. Jensen nodded and pulled out his phone. He called them. (I don't know the writers names)

"Jensen"

"Uh, hey"

"Not trying to be rude but you don't really call"

"I need to tell you something"

"Spit it out then"

"I'm pregnant"

"Um, ok, we can write that into the script"

"Ok, that's good"

"Cas can be the dad, get some Destiel shippers to go wild. Ask Misha if that's ok"