Beaten Up

Dean's pov:

Dean was sitting at the kitchen table when he heard the front door swing open. Presuming it was his husband, Castiel, he paid no attention to it. He carried on reading his news paper. Then black ness. He woke up a few hours later tied to a chair. He had a pice of rag tied around his mouth so he couldn't cry out.

Cas's pov:

Cas was having a normal day at work in the police department. He was just about to walk threw the doors of his house to his husband. He opened the door but it wasn't lock. He frowned, it was normanly loocked. He opened it and walked to the kitchen

"Dean?" he shouted as he did. His breath hitched at the sight. Dean was tied to a chair unable to talk with a teared stained face. He had blood dripping from his nose and a gash on his four head. The thing that he hated the most though was that a man was in front of him with a knife in his hand. Cas ran over to the man and punched him in the face. He repeated this until the man was in a worse state that Dean. He threw him to the floor and kicked him in the face to knock him out before walking over to Dean. He flicked the blood oof his hands away. He untied the boundings and untied the cloth around his mouth. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas and buried his head into his neck.

"Are you ok?" he asked Dean while placing a kiss to the top of his head. Dean didn't answer so Cas moved him to the sofa. He tied the other man up on the same chair and waited for him to wake up. He soon did and Cas punched him again.

"That's for braking into my house" he said as he did

"This is for hurting my husband" he punched him again. He took the same knife out.

"And this" he jabbed it into the man's leg "is for hurting my Dean" the man spat out blood.

"You're going to hell" he spat. Cas smirked and twisted the knife.

"I'll make sure to tell Satan you said hello then" Cas smirked as the man screamed in pain.

"Cas,i would prefer if you didn't go to jail for murder" Dean said laughing slightly. Cas sighed but ripped the knife from the other man's leg. He called the police.

"Hey, Bobby. There has been a brake in at my house" he said into the phone

"I'll send someone out to you" he said back

"Get an ambulance to"

"Did you get hurt, what about Dean?"

"Dean and I are fine. Its the bugular, he might have a couple broken ribs, knife
wound to the leg and probably a broken leg" Cas said with a smirk looking directly at the man

"What happened?"

"He broke into the wrong house" and with that, Cas hung up. He got a baseball bat and slammed it into the man's leg. He then knocked him out again. Castiel was premoted at the police station the next day for getting one of the most wanted criminals.