Early Mornings

Sam was in the kitchen eating breakfast when Dean walked in the room. He was only wearing sweatpants and his hair was messy.

"Morning, Sammy" he said with a way to happy to for this early in the morning.

"It's not 'Sammy'" Sam said back. Dean got three mugs and filled them up with coffee. He placed on in front of Sam who grumbled a 'thank you'. Dean sat down in front of him and placed a cup next to him while he held onto the third.

20 minutes later, Cas emerged in one of Deans flannels. He had the two middle buttons done up and had boxers on underneath.

"Did you fall asleep again, angel?" Dean asked as he sat down next to him.

"Mabye" Cas said as he pecked Deans lips quickly so there wasn't any awkwardness between the three. He took a sip of his coffee and rested his head on Deans shoulder. Cas eyes fluttered closed. Sam smiled.

"Don't fall asleep on me here" Dean said. Cas sat up and rubbed his eyes. He chugged his coffee and pulled a face of ho bitter it was at the end. He stood up.

"I'm going back to bed." he said and pulled Dean up and took him to their room. Deans coffee was forgotten about on the table. The hunter and angel didn't go back to sleep, they cuddled for and hour or two.